Paddy admin report

auto slays me for 50 rounds and gags me for telling him to gag racist dalek, his friend, as a joke because he called me dumb

paddy very sensitive to jokes frfr

wrong way to do an admin report, also, provide evidence of such event, and see why he did it in more detail. also, provide your steam name/ingame name what ever it is
(yeah dalek is an annoying yank)

4 Likes
3 Likes

I have notified Paddy of this report and I assume he will be along when he is available.

Please give some evidence to show that this is indeed the full story, as far to often we have people making reports against admins that end up being false because they left out key details. However I’m sure there’s nothing you’re intentionally leaving out, yes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Proof? Also, this is so much bullshit it stinks. Also, @Paddy

2 Likes

Imagine going to the police with no evidence and its just a wild accusation on a fellow police man
Dumb right?

Proof please
Explinations to WHY he did something is very much needed.

1 Like

The 50 slays are the alternative to your permanent ban for joining the server for the sole purpose of harassing community members and being a toxic entity. Not much more to say beyond that.

7 Likes

@tsunderejay Any response before I close this?

1 Like

seeing as this post pretty much reached its end and is pretty depressing I will make my own report on paddy here - he’s gay.
@dandude5 @ajgunstone @Cherino do your job now yes
@Heskan
(@Such_Meme_Many_Skill)

1 Like
3 Likes

Bruh I’m not a part of the shitposting squad >:[

Karot

1 Like

I am going to abuse more by closing my own staff report again.

Get rimmed.

2 Likes

Paddy smells