PlayStation 5

So we all probably have seen the PS5 reveal and it was AMAZING.I want yall to comment your fav games. Mine were RE8 and demon souls remastered. I like RE8 becuse I like the change I life the first person stile like re7 and that chris is a bad guy is cool too. Demon souls remastered the first souls like game I played and it was amazing as all of you probably know I’m a big dark souls boi I beaten ds1 and ds2 but still didn’t get my hands on ds3.

1 Like

hmmmmmmmm, I was underwhelmed

2 Likes

Idk, man the console itself just doesn’t really fit in. I’d be hard pressed to find a place to put it that actually both fit dimensions wise and stylistically. The reveal was kinda sucky too tbh.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for GTA V on the third generation in a row.

Cause who wants a new one lmao.

3 Likes

I’m honestly excited for the new ratchet & clank. Loved that game so much when I was a kid. And did you see the goddamn graphics on the gameplay? It was insane.

2 Likes

I like minecraft and roblox and tertaria and gmod and ttt and and hearthstone and amgry birds and fruit ninja but i dont play fruint ninja anymore but i do still like it a lot :slight_smile: and minecraft hungermgames

2 Likes

WAIT YOU PLAY HEARTHSTONE?

wow

3 Likes

PS5:Better get scrambled like a egg or get folded into a omlet xbox.
Xbox:introducing TV remote for xbox and only online play so if you don’t have a Internet go fuck your self and buy the 360 and when you have Internet buy the new xbox and pay 100 dollars a month to play online game like fortnite that are free.
Ps5:boi I have God of war and you don’t need ps plus to play free game suck on that xbox plus we have better exclusives (btw on the xbox one reveal the had fake crowd sounds and clapping so ye they messed up)

1 Like

and on the PS5 they had a GTA V trailer, your point?

2 Likes

Well on the PS5 it will be more stable and better and on the PS5 livestream in the rachet and clank game they switched World in a heartbeat and no frame drop now your point.

1 Like

is that i’m underwhelmed by the launch

1 Like

Wdym xbox boi

1 Like

Imagine taking part in console wars lol

3 Likes

He started it.

1 Like

i prefer cat piss

3 Likes

wait until pc 2 lmao

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.