Poster contest!

oh no, my gun.
ill either give it to a someone in particular, or scrap it. cus its my big fun pew pew

2 Likes

its my best shitpost yet

3 Likes

if you think thats bad just wait for the christmas update :slight_smile:

9 Likes

speeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

a

3 Likes

Oh god lol

image oh no the memer is in danger by the garry’s mod screenshot shotgun help him

5 Likes

Since not many people joined, I forgot to check in. so it closed, but it be fixed now.

Remember, the last day is the december 14th.

1 Like

wtf should of necro’d this sooner vagan came back rip

1 Like

6 Likes

stop trying to make this active

Well, he is trying to get free stuff for putting a LITTLE effort. Also there is 3 days remaining for the contest!

1 Like

why the fuck did you make a month long contest

cuz i tought it would be cool?

Inster edit: I entered it therefore it is cool

1 Like

Its free stuff and fun so stfu

2 Likes

Winners will be announced the 16th! Stay frosty!

Time to announce the winners! Sadly only two people followed the rules to a T.

The first winner is @Jai_1 for his amaizing poster of a normal hmod round in a nutshell!

The second winner is @AcidMaster99 with his gravity defying pot plants, only in hmod!

Honorable mentions go to: Lazy showcasing the type of weaponry new players will be abused and used by,Charging for bringing up a classic inside joke to poster, and inster with his collage of hmod related memes. You lot may have not won the main prize but since its my first event, i shall grant you lot 5 boxes as a consolation prize.

Acidmaster and Jai, you have the right to redeem either 30k credits or an unboxable exotic of your choice! Pm me in discord to select your reward!

2 Likes

(I may run this contest again in January with clearer rules)

1 Like

My idea, pay copyright.