Quick question

If I was to appeal for a discord unban in the future, should i do this public, to the staff team or directly to the duck in question? (Also if its to the staff team, how do i do that?)
No worries I’ll wait a bit more for it, maybe a few weeks or even longer

1 Like

Appeal to the staff team via PM on here. I did tell you that it would be perma this time though, and I can’t see that changing.

1 Like

Ok, how do i pm the staff team?

Make a pm on here and address it to the ttt-staff group

Ok, so i just make a regular pm and do @. TTT-Staff

1 Like

Perma discord ban? Heskan what did you do this time

1 Like

Dont u remember? I copyed your profile pic and said i was you for a bit until i got banned, basically i made a bad joke to much.
I looked if any staff would say something and im sure nobody did and i stopped as i was told to do so, but yeah Ill appeal soon.

1 Like

Was a few months ago btw

1 Like

Now I remember lol

Did it annoy you much?

Can I just say that wasn’t the only thing that got you banned + you joined discord on an alt.

2 Likes

I didnt join it on an alt, and ik that wasnt the only reason, im aware that i was a bit of a cunt as well.

Exept for that ome time where i tried logging in on my pc and accidentally had an alt logged in. I left immidiately and even made a forum post where you said that its fine.

In that case, someone has impersonated you twice and joined on alts.

1 Like

Must be because im very sure

Well it happened when I didn’t know you, but now I’m okay with it lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.