Rambling Gambler - a Poem

Perskule once owned a gambler, it was a real rambler. He wanted to throw it out, because you see, it had a mouth. It constantly yelled profanities, which could be heard over the seas. When once Perskule put it on, after five seconds he wanted it gone. It went in for an attack, told l4bell he was fat. While it was true, l4bell began feeling blue. Then it told Okk he was pretty gay, this ruined his day. It went over to Randy, laughed at his ugly handy. It made eye contact with Kokichi, called him a little bitchi. Perskule bumped into Duck, the gambler called him a real cuck. To badger it insisted it was bigger, then called him a nigg-
Needless to say, rdm ended Perskules day.

6 Likes

aahahahahha

3 Likes

despite only m-

2 Likes

The opening was trash, and really looked like you were just trying to find words to rhyme, but the end was good overall im leaning on a -1 however if I see improvement I may change my vote to a neutral or +1

3 Likes

I suggest a happier ending

“The gambler then yelled Inster for Yes, and people’s feelings went from being worst to the best.”

2 Likes

The entire poem was me trying to find rhyming words

1 Like

tbh the duck line is so fucking clever.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.