Ran out of replies

I watched the video you provided and the best timestamp you can provide is me looking at the guy in the tunnel? Can you at least provide any other timestamps where im not looking directly at someone. Secondly because i have vac bans that are OVER 4 YEARS OLD does not immediately imply im hacking. You have no actual evidence still and i still stand by my innocence. You clearly do not know what you’re talking about and your attitude is quite shocking. Any skilled player would be able to look at my movement and strafing while shooting or aim technique and know i’m legit but hey since this is communist russia i have no say and the admins are always right. @Paddy

also if you can contact me on my steam i would appreciate it i sent a request to you paddy but you seem to really despise me

You are a galaxy brained individual arent you

Im not dude the fact that no one is taking this seriously is fucking ridiculous the “evidence” paddy provides is not definitive at all so my appeal still stands whatever paddy says

As already mentioned, I did not make the final call. The TTT Staff did. Unanimously I may add (at least out of those who have seen and assessed the evidence provided). Meanwhile, you have provided nothing from your own end beyond anecdotes of which the origins come from a completely different game-mode.

Your appeal does not stand. It was dismissed. Creating a new topic (albeit given the new user limitations) is nothing more than an effort to circumvent that and it will not work.

This is all because i one shot paddy right before he started recording lmao and you’re still wrong that’s the crazy thing and you haven’t asked me to provide anything.

it does indeed still stand and you know for a fact there’s nothing i can send to prove myself unless i was recording at the time

If you have anything that is contrary to what has already been provided we’d all quite like to see it.

well i can’t exactly go back in time and show you my process list but i have been a regular on the server for ages and i have seen you multiple times yet you’ve never complained about it until now?

Did you even watch the video?
at 5:18 you are telling me that snap to the head is natural??
Use your common sense just because we don’t put time stamps in to all of them because there is a fair bit of evidence

All the very best for the future. Take care.

if you’d care to invite me to a csgo match and i’ll show you my aim then i can prove it to you lol add the whisk3y account i linked earlier

i can easily show you guys but apparently the whole staff have the maturity of a group of 12 year olds

The Owner, Community Managers, Staff, Helpers, VIP’s and indeed all other members of the community reserve the right to roast those who clutch at non-existent straws. You fall into that bracket brethren.

1 Like

just invite me to a game and ill show you i can aim dude it’s that simple get off your high horse and be an actual admin and solve the fucking issue

the whole staff can spec me if they want idc

I don’t doubt you can aim. Indeed, there is no point during the entirety of this debate and appeal investigation that I suggested you couldn’t aim. This is a moot and irrelevant point. You were still hacking.

but you have no definitive proof that i was hacking thats where you go wrong. the best you have is me looking at someone really fast which is apparently a crime nowadays

OOOH A BAN THREAD THAT I CAN JOIN IN.

people who hack are nonces and people who use “i have l33t csgo skillz lemme proof” are infinitly gay

@s1dewalk lol
also funny how you flicked redline
@Red_Line your customer turned on you