Re-roll Guns, Hats and Stats!

What’s wrong:

Now, having a nice hat is all well and good ( Like My top hat that looks sexy ) the thing that ruins it are the stats.
Having a cool looking hat with a shit stat that is the minimum of 18% or fall damage reduction is complete shit.
The same as guns, specifically legendarys (Because of their rarity) having high level’s of stats but crap stat types is the most annoying thing, so what @Jacobp19uk has suggested to me, is having some kind of re-roll item that you can apply once to and item and change weather (1- The stat type, or (2- The stat level.
Now this item would be pretty overpowered since you can get say, a famas, a decent gun when stock, with awful stats when legendary and re rolled it to get say, firerate, damage boost and clip size (I’m buying that btw sell me it now) which is stupidly overpowered. So to resolve this the item should be a store only item and should cost from around 8.5k - 15k to prevent a good gun getting better. So, I want to a vote ( Like all of my other ideas, even though this one isn’t mine)
Vote here:

• The ability to Re-Roll Anything.
  • The ability to Re-Roll Legendarys.
  • The ability to Re-Roll Hats.
  • This is not a good idea.

0 voters

The events that occur after this vote may not happen since if the majority want say legendarys to be re-rolled and some what it not to happen, but still enough to stop a large amount of people playing, the vote will not go through.
Credits to @Jacobp19uk once again for this idea.
If you think I missed a bit of information, please tell me and I will edit apon this.

Previous Ideas links:
Please go add votes to the following (If they have / need them, if not just give them a like)
Click on the following:

3 Likes

Obama Llama likes this idea. I think there should be a max amount of times the re-roller could be used on a specific item so that people with an insane amount of scrap can’t just over power every single one of their weapons.

2 Likes

Just gonna say what I think. Interesting idea but no. Theres other better solutions. This feature would only improve the veteran players, which we really don’t need. New players, who has nothing will get annoyed at all the players having these guns, not being able to do anything about it unless they spend a day or 2 on it. Which almost nobody would do. There’s thousands of ttt server, having to spend that long on the server just to have some chance of winning is something nobody would agree on.

3 Likes

Counter point any shotgun is good

why do you need to write a 5000 word essay for every suggestion

Because I want to either get a point through and show a clear idea, even if people cba to read it I usually put a summary at the start (Unless there is a vote involved that sums it up)

2 Likes

So are we gonna get this @meharryp sorry for bumping

The only reason all players over lv100 are not gods is because of the soft time walls that is Loot boxes. If we add re rolling it would kill the need to un-box until you got a decent(or any) legendary. This system - even if its annoying - is balanced enough to keep us coming back.

What should be implemented is Guaranteed legendary weapons at specific intervals (say every 50 levels)

But harry is voting this is a good idea so the hell do i know

2 Likes

stop bumping stuff

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@Such_Meme_Many_Skill

2 Likes

Re-rolling would just ruin all the fun and exciting annoyance of opening lootboxes.
Boooooooooooooooooooooo

2 Likes