reason

2 Likes

Can we stop this already so i can go to sleep thanks

3 Likes

It would be great.

2 Likes

shut up ur rarted

1 Like

How did he snap on picksie’s head? She was standing still. Easy shot.

5 Likes

Now from hes words my shooting from glock is basiclly lock on target.
Oh yeah

1 Like

What are your glock specs?

1 Like

Screenshot_6

1 Like

hey red_line wanna buy a better glock off me when you’re back xd

1 Like

@Genii just perma him

2 Likes

Personally i think it is ridiculous that you can just ban people for hacking without any recorded evidence.

6 Likes

Unless it’s really obvious, like just spin aimbotting everyone down(which also counts as mass rdm)

But red_line is not doing that, and no real good evidence has popped up, so i’d say lets get this over with and unban him

4 Likes

fuck off dont come back you sket you make the game boring for everyone we all know you aimhack why do you even bother its like if hitler said mhmm i dont kill jews fuck off stay banned cuck

2 Likes

If you have nothing to said, stop writing stupid comments.

1 Like

I personally believe everyone is just salty that red line is better than us. Get Gud

2 Likes

tbf if he’s been banned for the 3/4 time then doesnt that show hes been banned by 3/4 different staff members which all agreed he aimbotted without evidence. Evidence or not if a staff member see’s it they are allowed to ban without evidence, all the other aimbotters we’ve banned haven’t been recorded and recording every round is a waste of space and literally stupid. Some staff members have now. people sit there on the server and watch red_line which there he’ll get a ‘lucky’ headshot which it would be a hipfire rifle shot from across the map on a flying detec or traitor, also he would ‘luckily’ find someone who is t or d without a radar and manage to beat them in a 1v1 with a rifle Vs like a shotgun or huge which is strange or lucky. Think red line has mentioned that he has good internet speed and that since the server is eu that he gets low mbps which on the recordings he has a normal ping that averages around other players that don’t have problems with ping or ‘lag’ on the server.
A lot of players have stopped/halted their time playing on the server because of stuff like this how they never get a good experience of playing on the server due to getting killed constantly by red line. Or if a player is playing bad and are new, sometime red line would throw abuse at them and call them basically ‘shit’. If you actually have hacks then just admit it,if you admit that you have used/use them then we can get over all this and allow you to get rid of them and play on the server. But if you have lied to us this whole time about not having hacks or using any third-party software to help you in-game then i do believe we should change it to a perma and it’s best for you to find another server.

4 Likes

Doppel, you do realise how funny to me, to read such kind of stuff?
Not because of your describing of my “lucky” shots, but because i am not using any software.
I am good at shooting, yes. But i am not bragging about it.
Is it so impossible to shot someone in the air? Really?
It’s gmod with it’s idiotic physics and bullshit hit boxes with my latency and etc.
It can be a lot of stuff.
Even in my video it’s seems suspecious.
Wanna know how i did it?
I just follow my mouse slowly for dozen and that’s it.
But some operator saw that i locked on him. Really?
But what do you want from me?
Yes, it’s impossible to prove my point of view(or maybe it’s possible, maybe to install some anticheat software to check if i am using one or not, really i don’t know.

Do you really think i would play so long on this server, just for using cheats on it.
I do love to play here, because of rules, because of people, yeah there some issues, but this is basiclly the only server i play right now.
Jeez, it’s actually the only reason i am still playing gmod in a first place.

Never used any kind of cheats in Gmod, because it’s stupid and pointless.
This kind of stuff in this game, only for people who wants to get other players salty and angry.
I personally just want to play. And that’s fucking it.

1 Like

no reason to get mad, plus unban request are meant to go to staff in messages and not a post, honestly just dont get defensive about it all

1 Like