Reporting inster

inster
STEAM_0:1:159243558
1:13am
so I tried to explain a slay and he said I was wrong which he was insistant on then he starts calling me a cunt and says all I do is whine and its srsly not on I mean hes a staff member randomly disrespecting me for literally nothing I haven’t don’t anything against him at all and to be called a cunt and say all I do is whine is honestly just not on I mean I suffer from adhd and autism so I struggle with social situations and sometimes don’t know how to communicate with people in the right manner and I have anger issues yes but there is still no reason for him to be calling me a cunt at all

1 Like

Right, a few things.

1. I hate to say it, but you’re using your adhd/autism/anger issues as excuses right now, intentionally or not. You learn to work around these things and deal with them, as well as get help when possible. There’s a decent number of Staff who are’t neurotypical, yet none of us are acting the way you do consistently.

2. You immediately jump to anger against people, which is your own downfall. Several times when I have tried to step in to defuse a situation, you snap at me. You also tend not to let people say their full point before snapping at them. Flaring up at every Staff member is doing you more harm than good.

3. I have seen the report in question. There is a rule, Official Rules 3.0: 2019 Edition (2.5 - Player VS Player), that states that if you need to let people identify the bodies before taking action. The damage logs show that you did not do this.

4. If I’m being honest, more than 50% of what I hear from you is you whining about various things, a lot of which is about Staff members who haven’t done anything wrong.

You really don’t make it easy for yourself.

3 Likes

yeh but he shouldn’t be calling me a cunt for trying to explain that’s just not on and its unprofessional

You uh… You expecting constant professionalism from a TTT server? At like 1 in the morning?

3 Likes

im expecting staff not to call me a cunt without a valid reason, I haven’t done anything wrong and hes calling me a cunt

Luckily for you, your expectations were kept, as there were several reasons as to why, most of which have been listed above by our good friend Rhys.

whatever inster ur just someone who has never liked me and is constantly trying to abuse his powers for example 2 days ago u put a false slay on my for shooting u when I had proof of u being a t I mention it today and u mute me which is childish, honestly if u got a vendetta y not just come to my house a fucking kill me i wont stop u ill even give u my address if u so wish

Your focus on the word cunt is something.

We allow the word as we have never had issues with it. I apologise that you do not like the word, however please be aware that it is part of many of our daily language uses.

Okay you just proved my points with the reply. Please, please, please just step away from the server for a few hours and calm down. Please.

2 Likes

y should I? I came here to prepare for the birthday event and that is what im doing I wont have staff being childish and act all high and mighty if he wants me to stop he can kill me idgaf about my life never have never will so msg me on discord its the same as my name on here and ill give u my address so u can u kill me if u think im so high and mighty it shouldn’t be to much for u to want to kill me

MATTHEW. STOP. FOR FUCKS SAKE. JUST LISTEN FOR FUCKING ONCE.

You’re picking fights and making things worse. Please.

3 Likes

im trying to prepare for the birthday event and yelling at me rhys doesn’t help at all infact it makes me 10times worst just something u should know for future reference

Now why would you go and bring something like this up here?

2 Likes

That you’re using stuff like this as an argumet. If it’s cause you’re trying to make us feel bad or sorry for you, is just pathetic. You’re putting yourself deeper in the hole right now.

2 Likes

cuz I honestly dont care about myself and i will willingly let him kill me if it stops him randomly getting pissy at me for trying to explain something, or if it will stop him targeting me idc i will gladly let him kill me

Matthew… Do you not see what’s wrong with that? You’re drawing really unhealthy comparisons between murder and a fucking Garry’s Mod server. You need professional help, and I am not saying that lightly.

2 Likes

fuck off i don’t need help in the slightest after all y the fuck would i. nobody would care what i did if i live i hurt ppl i die i don’t hurt ppl simple solution

So what is it that you’re looking for, when you wrote that? About you wanting someone to kill you. Tell me that.

1 Like

isn’t it clear i want someone to kill me

… And you say you don’t need help

2 Likes

That doesn’t answer my question to why you want someone, or more specifically, him to kill you

2 Likes