RLCraft Modded - release and Achievements for rewards!

perhaps in the future

1 Like

Finally after dabbing on 2 ice dragons and farming for dragon meals and frost lily soup that 250k is mine thanks! @Countdown suck my peen. Hi Aj!

3 Likes

YOU FUCKING BASTARD HOW DARE YOU NOT CREDIT ALL THE MEAT AND BONES I RIPPED FROM ANIMALS SKELETONS TO FEED YOUR FUCKING LIZARDS, YOU HESKAN PRICK
pongers?

1 Like

i knew it was unfair to get dan and aj involved in this

1 Like

Your tryharding is leading me to the conclusion of me cutting you off earning things >:(
your efforts have earned 475k worth of scrap!
earn past 750k and i will probbably close the event and give you a bonus for your efforts.

you need a life

3 Likes

you should keep in mind we are splitting part of our rewards with eachother as we all helped do it

dan just H A D to claim them himself though

1 Like

Ah, good to know. carry on, i will split rewards in 3 for each of you as you wish

1 Like

No there is some stuff we aren’t just give the stuff to whoever had it and we’ll work it out.

1 Like

if dan tries to nick all this ill strangle him

1 Like

No no no no no no no no SIR!

1 Like

I will hand out scrap when it is all agreed upon. i can be a neutral party if need be

1 Like

its more or less a joke dont worry, just do the normal hand outs and we’ll sort between ourselves on who deserves what scrap cus only we know what we have done

2 Likes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.