[ Quick and immediate tips and guides to TTT genesis ]

Weapons: “Damage caps, health multipliers and damage reduction”

Player base HP = 100 HP (no modifiers)

• 5 shots of 20 damage
  • 4 shots of 25 damage
  • 3 shots of 34 damage
  • 2 shots of 50 damage
  • 1 shot of 100+ damage

This is pretty logical and straightforward since the damage we need to deal is a clean 100 HP, if you wish to make your gun more effective, make sure you aren’t slightly under any of these damage caps (Ex. 32 damage) instead remove one damage attachment such as magnum rounds or high caliber and replace it with a “quality of life” attachment such as recoil / accuracy or range boosters.
P.S. when you change attachment make sure not to drop into a lower damage cap category

Player HP = up to 120 HP (unusual hats)

• 5 shots of 24 damage
  • 4 shots of 30 damage
  • 3 shots of 40 damage
  • 2 shots of 60 damage
  • 1 shot of 120+ damage

Players with Unusual hats can boost their HP from 100 to a max of 120 HP, this situation usually translate into one or more bullets needed or a gun dropping down an entire damage cap.
Golden rule: always build your guns against this 120 HP cap

Traitors and detectives HP = 120 HP (unusual effects + 30% damage reduction due to armor)

• 5 shots of 36 damage (~ 25.2 damage after armor)
  • 4 shots of 50 damage (~ 35 damage after armor)
  • 3 shots of 60 damage (~ 42 damage after armor)
  • 2 shots of 88 damage ( ~ 61.6 damage after armor)
  • 1 shot of 175+ damage (~ 122 damage after armor)

If you really want a gun that can “truly” xTap something these should be the damage caps to follow, the highest health pool with the highest damage reduction (on Genesis).

Highest Damage possible?:

• highest level magnum round (for your gun of choice)
  • highest level high caliber (for your gun of choice)
  • leeching trigger attachment (20% more damage)
  • Gambler exotic hat (while above 50% HP)

Use gambler + vampire investigator to keep the +50% Hp damage effect always active
Thank you Aknologia for the Tip

^ remember that when gambler is equipped the knife won’t 1 shot anymore due to a bug
thank you L4bell for the tip

2 Likes

dude analyzing this like it’s a science project

3 Likes

always use gambler and maybe vamp investigator

2 Likes

If you ever used a phrase like “leeching trigger attachment” in a science project I can guarantee that you’d get a visit from the schools resident police officer and a shrink.

That would be the end for my pet leeches.

mfs be thinking he brought a weapon to school

1 Like

I mean here in Italy our universities does not check you upon entering, as far as I am aware of it there wasn’t any uni incidents involving shooters or weapons in decades.

exactly

1 Like

I love you

Remember Knives and other oneshot weapons dont work as well with gambler since it has a 95 dmg cap!

1 Like

what do you mean with maybe, its the best mask

1 Like

Only the knife. Other weapons can one shot torso anyway even if the damage added is from gambler

either they removed it or i am forgetting something but the entire point of the gambler limit is to stop one shots from rifles on the body the knife is just a bug

big iron / shotguns etc only work because they are technically multiple pellets with high damage so it isnt really one shot

Mmmmh no I can assure you I can one shot torso with the following weapons: AMR - Scout - S&W (no big iron)

Roughly a total of 130 to 120 dmg

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.