Sid's Unban Appeal

who banned you: Insert Blank Here

the reason you were banned for: Hacking - (Wall hacks)

the time you were banned (date/time): No clue what so ever seems to have happened when i wasn’t even online which makes less sense

screenshot of the ban message:image

So i was banned for hacking which seems a bit ridiculous considering i have no clue how as well as having no clue how lua works etc. i film most my gameplay which you can find on my https://www.twitch.tv/sidsef/ if you would like to review any of the footage and post any of me supposedly hacking. All i have been doing is gathering presents for the past few days on the server and have gathered a few hundred by farming and learning the certain area they spawn in. Please reconsider this ban as this server has taken over my life recently and i got trust level 2 quite quickly to show my dedication. I really want to do a big opening on christmas with everyone :(.

Oi @Torterra1111 you deal with this

1 Like

Yes I saw. I am currently waiting for another user to post the proof he gave me. I talked with others. For you
Sid Sef, Please explain the following clip. It should be up soon.

2 Likes

1:25 - Can be seen Looking up to Twisted inside a building
1:50 - Can be seen snapping onto presumably the real HarryP
2:30 - Can be seen Looking back over to the real HarryP without any info or shots, coincidence??
2:45 - Was shot once and instantly knew where to look for the real Awootism

Of which he was also Innocent this round so would have no clue where these players were located

Oh dear god my voice-I mean is Harry okay? Sounds like he has a cold.

1 Like

for 1:25 thats a regular location to look atleast for me it is.
EDIT: Most of these things i would do but this may be bias as I think sid would not cheat and he is one of my favourite players.

2 Likes

at 1:39 you can see rhys going over there so after looking up i had to check down there to see if he was moving towards me for any suspicous activity and at 1:50 does the clip lag a little as the voice distorts so the movement seems unnatural when spectating from cherino’s pov due to lag and the clip is laggy for the majority of the video. If it was wall hacks at 1:25 why didnt i snap directly on twisted or look on him instead of the the entrance to the building to which the cursor clearly moves towards due to originally zooming in the wrong place so i could re adjust and look at the door. at 1:59 i saw rhys so my train of thought was to go round the back of the building to flank him as i noticed his location so i was using logical path progression to try and determine his location as at 2:29 i couldnt see him at the bowling alley or near there so i decided to go round the back of the factory as it would be a high chance of him being there such as the broken red crate present he might have got and been returning from. 2:45 you get a blood splatter which will show where you got shot from so it wasnt that hard to look and find that he was above me. You can also slightly see him walking into the building which might be hard to see on 480 p but on a high resolution monitor it would be easier to identify his hat moving into the building. its also more difficult to see because of the name tag in spectator

2 Likes

Alright, Seems fair now you explained it.

Unbanned.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 21 days. New replies are no longer allowed.