Silent Aim:

The recorder wants to remain unknown but will talk to staff if necessary.

Recent Footage of Redline_

(Excuse the audio, its out of time, I recommend turning sound off)
1 Like

Well, here’s the problem unfortunately. It’s Gmod. Gmod has a huge latency issue ever since release. It’s client sided. What you see might look different on his screen and it does. Because of all of this, this is really difficult to check up on. Like, if you look at it. He has the right head level, its just the aim thats off, most likely caused by the latency. So unfortunately, this isn’t really enough proof and believe me, I’ve seen this tons of times aswell.

1 Like

So I should get an average of their pings?

I eat ass and i am lord voldermort on harry potter rp

2 Likes

I think i know, who recorded it)
But it doesn’t matter.

Actually Harry already answered for me.

especially with rifle.
For example watch Countdown shooting when he has sniper rifle.
It will be same exact experience.

1 Like

gotta be honest tho. I’ve never seen it being that bad on anyone else but you :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The only explanation i can give is that i am playing from Moscow.
And i do have very good internet(if not one of the best in Russia).
And i am kinda interested in location of this server. Because i have here rather low ping.

1 Like

it’s located in amsterdam

Oh, not that bad. Ok then. That explains why i don’t have so many lags like on some other servers

1 Like

whats your mbps? screenshot (just wondering got nothing to do with this)

1 Like

Screenshot_25
Download - Upload

Actually i had a faster internet about 500 mbps. i just didn’t want to overpay for such speed, cause i basically don’t need it.
It’s enough for me =)

1 Like

So how can the same bullet hit dozen and the register? I understand it appearing as its not aiming properly

1 Like

I also noticed that shots 1 and 2 hit the background and regestered although the 3rd shot didn’t seem to. Also, was the pause in between his bursts of fire him reloading? It seemed kind of long for a reload but idk.

1 Like