Skin Contest, Round 2!

Hello All!

To help fill the content gap between Birthday event and Halloween event, we’ve decided to run another skin making contest. What’s the prize? It’s only a bloody dual huge! (don’t worry, it’s been nerfed to the point of being basically a meme)

The rules:

• Skins must be put in this thread, whether or not they were already in the skin creation thread.
  • Previous skins that aren’t in HarrysMod can be entered, but they will be a little less likely to win.
  • Usual HarrysMod rules apply.
  • You can enter as many times as you want, but you can only win once.
  • You must provide the World model (The model everyone sees) and the 1st person model on this post as your entry.
  • Please don’t use any real life pictures or create anything that we deem to be harassment. I shouldn’t really have to say this but the behaviour on this server lately has been despicable from some (you know if this means you)

Ajgunstone provided a fantastic tutorial if you are not sure how to make skins, this can be found here: How to create Skins!

As before, this will be open for 6 weeks. The final date for entries is 2nd of November and the judges will announce the winners within a week of this date. I may change the end date depending on the amount of entries received.

GOOD LUCK!

N.b.- ask Ivan or Rhys for weapon models should you need!

Raptor edit: Skins from both events will be combined into a ‘Community skin lootbox 3’ which will become available once the second round of skins are added.

EDIT: this has now been extended for a further two weeks- get entering!

9 Likes

Aug Bubble Gun(first attempt at this, probably sucks but eh)

6 Likes

idk if this even works lol

5 Likes

3 Likes

ground gun looks kinda aids tbh

3 Likes

will make this if you guys want

4 Likes

That’s a badass aug design.

1 Like

cant test because m3super is fucked on my game for whatever reason

3 Likes

uno reverse in memory of the old ump

3 Likes

Well no but actually yes
Maybe it would look cool if it was a bit… “disorted”, like glitched in some parts

7 Likes

was asked to make dragon lore into a rifle
here ya go

2 Likes

Summer skins for the summer CS:S guns : )
Yeah, its winter now.

8 Likes

Those look nice!

1 Like

but knowing this server they’ll be added ready for summer 2020 right?

These are cool btw

2 Likes

Express Delivery

4 Likes

without cardboard clip

4 Likes

lighting is kinda fucked but looks like a flatpack kinda thing which is what i was going for

3 Likes

bump please enter bump

1 Like

I’m too ill to make more atm :frowning:

2 Likes