As of late, we’ve seen some pretty epic skins being created/tested for weapons. I love seeing these appear so I thought it was time to bring a few perks for those who want/like to create these skins! So, without further ado - welcome to Skin Contest V3! The top 5 entries, decided by our judges, will get a lovely prize. Cool, right?
- Skins must be put in this thread, whether or not they were already in the skin creation thread.
- Previous skins that aren’t in HarrysMod can be entered
- Usual HarrysMod rules apply (i.e. no racism or anything classifiable as offensive)
- You can enter as many times as you want, but you can only win once.
- You must provide the World model (The model everyone sees) and the 1st person model on this post as your entry.
- Please don’t use any real life pictures or create anything that we deem to be harassment. I shouldn’t really have to say this but the behavior on this server lately has been despicable from some (you know if this means you)
- Skins from this event will be placed into a ‘Community skin lootbox 4’ which will become available after the competition has ended.
Ajgunstone provided a fantastic tutorial if you are not sure how to make skins, this can be found here: How to create Skins! - As before, this will be open for 6 weeks. The final date for entries is 4th of October and the judges will announce the winners within a week of this date. I may change the end date depending on the amount of entries received.
Yes, there will be Prizes for the winners of this contest. This may/may not include the following:
- 30k Scrap
- a ‘secret item’ from my inventory
- the use of ‘communism’ for 2 rounds of your choice without Karma bans
- a ‘special prize’ - decided by staff
Disclaimer: final decision on winners/losers taken by myself and @RhysRaptor but judges will include accomplished creators within Hmod - I reserve the right to remove entries that I deem to be offensive or inflammatory towards any fellow players and you may well receive a lovely ban! x
N.b.- ask Ivan or Rhys for weapon models should you need - (Guns such as TMP and M60 have no skins at present, it would be nice to get these added)