Skins With Stats

Now the majority of my ideas are either useless or just dumb, but I feel this is the most likely to be implemented. (And yes, if you look at the time of this post, I did this during a science class)

Skins with stats:

Now the fact hats now have stats with a minimum of 25%, gave me the idea to give skins this same feature, now this may be a bit overpowered but once there is a skin for every gun this would be a good idea. The stats would be the same ones that you can get on guns, only a low amount of that, maybe a limit of 15%, making a need / use for skins since they usually just get scrapped, like the old hats. Now, like unusuals requiring a min of 18% to exist, the rarer the skin ( scrap price depends this ) the higher average of stats, but tire ones still getting max stats, just a low chance … To be continued since im in class, or not.

NEW:

In addition, after reading some of the suggestions, and a key bit I forgot to add was: the fact that fire rate and damage boost can not be applied to guns via skins, this would create a lot of power to specific guns, stats only like accuracy or recoil would be added, or just ammo capacity and clip size.
Ideas like:

• Accuracy When crouched
  • Increased Ammo Capacity
  • Unusual effects on guns
  • I need more ideas
  • Please give me ideas
  • Help.
  • Skins with stats ( 15% ).
  • Skins with stats ( 10% ).
  • Skins with stats ( Other ).
  • This is a bad idea.

0 voters

3 Likes

this idea is omegararted

5 Likes

Obama Llama likes this idea. This will give a reason for the scrap horders to spend some dough.

2 Likes

I think this is one of them

2 Likes

honestly think its a good idea

1 Like

arsi get the frick out, you are just salty at aj all the time, rdming him ingame alot, eat my poo.

edit: changed the toxicity so i dont get banned for longer.

1 Like

I like this idea but some guns like the mp5 has 3 skins while others have only one. eg Famas and Shotguns so it will make the guns have an unbalanced stat roll chance, which I think isn’t good since everything so far on the server is fair.

1 Like

But the MP5 skins are not worth a lot of scrap, so they would have less of a chance to be good.

1 Like

Too op, pls nerf
I mean, this is way too op when you think about it, imagine having 70% damage boost on a shotgun

Also add a skill tree(like payday) so it is fair to everyone, since everyone will have the same points(at level 100)

1 Like

I guess ur right my famas would be balanced with 70% damage and ~50% firerate. Im sorry for loosing my temper and writing something stupid like that what I wrote before. This change would really make gameplay more fair for everyone since u had alteast 0.2 seconds time to return fire as innocent. Please add this.

1 Like

Atleast I am not banned for rdming and mic spamming :thinking:

1 Like

Famas’ aren’t bad so you don’t need 70% for it to be balanced, it already is op. Just underrated.

Edit: Ok got it.

1 Like

Ye it was sarcasm

2 Likes

I was more thinking everyother stat on the skins like reload bullets and ammo cappacity, maybe new ones, or unusual skins lile in tf2

4 Likes

Instead of adding stats to everything, let’s have some skill

6 months later

2 Likes

Boo

For fucks sake piss off