Staff report on Paddy

I was playing as an Innocent , Inster called a KOS on Chi-Man which I then killed successfully , then Paddy kills me (he was innocent) . I then report him and he denies that anyone called a KOS on Chi-Man (this was his response to my report , sadly didn’t have screenshots of this) , I then tell him to look at chat / logs , he ignores me , I then pm him that he should slay himself for rdming me or else I will report him on the forums , he tells me to report him on the forums and now we are here.

(this happened around 17:30 GMT)

His steam:

STEAM_1:1:56076433

Screenshots :

proof
proof2

Oh good, somebody can’t read.

Click here and find out how to do staff reports (or any reports for that matter) for a start.

Moving on. You killed Chi-Man on the grounds of Inster’s KOS, even though Inster’s grounds for killing him were that he had possessed a T-weapon. Inster himself was in possession of the weapon at that point, thus making it blindingly obvious that the KOS was not serious, nor was it to be followed. You were trigger happy and looking for a reason to kill somebody. You also paid for it.

If @CCX9010 or @RhysRaptor want to investigate this further that’ll be up to them, but I’ll be looking this for now to prevent the shitposting from commencing.

2 Likes