Staff Retirement

Title is pretty self explanatory, I’ve lost all interest in video games and have A Levels to deal with in the future so a break is definitely needed.
I may return next summer once my exams have been completed and if I’m bored as fuck in the summer.
For now its a goodbye from me.
Regards your favourite commie Comrad

16 Likes

You were a great staff member, and i hope you’ll return after taking the time you need.
Good luck with exams

3 Likes

hfgl bye bye sweet prince maybe in another life we’ll meet again

2 Likes

sad to see you go, good luck in your a levels. my helicopter will await your return :helicopter:

2 Likes

I remember back when you were promoted to Helper, and when you were promoted to Staff. God those were so long ago. The march of time is endless.

Best wishes to you for your future education, and I hope to see you return next Summer so you can laugh at our stupid antics.

2 Likes

I wish I’d done what you’re doing this year, i shafted myself most likely, good luck

2 Likes

bye bb xxx

Fuck off is a complete sentence. At the end of the day, #BlameMeme

Gl with the hell hole of exams

1 Like

Good luck Commie, well probably come back to play at the same time.

1 Like

Fuck me will it be weird without you around. You were a great member of staff, a great player and a great guy in general, from your humor to the fact that you have amazing taste of music and everything between. Easily one of my favourite people in the community. Good luck with your education and that, and don’t be afraid to come back and tell us how great it is to actually go outside away from a computer monitor.

2 Likes

RIP, good luck with the exams.

2 Likes

Wish I got to play with you. Good luck on the exams!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.