Suggestion: The Open Market

So we all know and adore the black market, giving us a chance to sell stuff to every player for only a small fee but in my opinion this creates a problem, sometimes people don’t have the scrap and want to offer something else or the items are severely overpriced and only money is lost.

The open market can fix that problem and more:
Players could for a daily fee display their inventory to every player online. Have trades sent while offline, sell their weapons for scrap directly (for a fee of course :wink:) which in turn could become a ball of scrap in their inventory to represent the sale.
This would allow players with large inventories to sell, showcase, boast and trade without being online all the time.

Well I’ll be honest this would open a whole lot of false and scam trades but I believe the benefit outscales the cost. I know this is a large project but I believe it can benefit the community.

Would love to hear your opinions on the matter and ways this idea can be improved.

Have a nice day. Royal

9 Likes

Yes indeed, I want people to see my gamblers even when I am offline

1 Like

Oh for fuck sake now we need a daily fee how the fuck do I pay for boxes or for but load weapons (and yes I want to flex so I’m going to fill my inv with good or trash or op legendarys and purples there that was my secret plan to beat codey with the amount of items he has

1 Like

The daily fee is exactly for that reason, people that want to flex but can’t afford won’t flex, this will make it for suitable for players wanting to sell or trade or for the ultra rich. I for example won’t display mine cause I don’t have a lot of weapons for sale so it won’t be worth it.

2 Likes

good idea,would love to hear more updates on it

2 Likes

Scam trades are epic

1 Like

(unrelated to the post) Inster do you have a bot that automatically likes any posts within seconds?

1 Like

Needs more elaboration, otherwise, seems like a nice addition to clutter Harry’s Mod code even more

1 Like

I have a big inventory and I want to flaunt more +1

1 Like

Let me display my 300 coronavirus lootboxes please

1 Like