HarrysMod

Suggetions

1.Only detective can make someone proven
2.When there is 10 players or less, detective or proven can perform a lifecheck(5 seconds for answer), who doesn’t respond, die
3.Add Position Switcher to T shop
4.Nerf M16 even more
5.Bipod attachment for every weapon, accuracy and recoil bonus but u can’t move while shooting/aiming
6. 75% for chest for winning the round, that could convince new players to stay for longer or 500 scrap per winning round
7.The higher the level the better the rewards
8.Lifesteal Atts( steal 0,5 health per shot)
9. Elements Atts: Fire: 25% to put someone on fire for 5 seconds(2 dmg per second) Ice: 25% chance to freeze someone for 2 secs Lightning: 25% chance to make someone blind for 2 seconds
9A.Add special slot in weapons for Element Att
10.New hats/mask: Invisibility max 50% or 90% with 120 seconds cooldown
11.defibrillator for Ts

1. But what if an inno sees another inno killing a T? they’re aren’t proven then?
  2. Lifecheck is already a thing on overtime as to not delay the round any further.
  3. Isn’t that just teleporter with a fancier name?
  4. other weapons are way worse imo
  5. That just encourages camping
  6. You get tons of exp for being the mvp. Levelling gives loot.
  7. That way new players would be in such a horrible position. Having shit weapons, cant get a kill cause of a dude with a shotgun who 1 shots from the other side of the map.
  8. Think something like that is already being added. (it’s a thing already in the other main server)
  9. Already a Thing. Fire dmg, incendiary bullets. And Ice is tranquilizer bullets. Does exactly what you’re saying
    9a. Gl convincing harry to do that lol
  10. That’s just plain simply a horrible idea.
  11. No, as this would cause people to ghost. You die, you fly around, check who the Ts are. get revived and kos them all.
1 Like

1.if detective is dead then yes.
2.But lifecheck on write chat not on voice, cuz not everybody is playing with sound
3. No, its a T weapon when u can mark someone, and kill him with changing your position with his while you’re falling or something
4.Maybe yes
5.Campig is huge thing anyway, but because of Bipod and not being able to move campers would be easier to kill
6.Still economy rn is like in fuckin Venezuela and scrap isnt worth that much because almost everyone have ton of it
7. i mean more chest or smaller ammount exp to get level, that would encourage people to stay and get more levels
8.Okay
9. But only for Ts, small dmg atts would do that much but yet still would help for inno/DTs
9A. Well hope dies last
10. I mean hat with 90% invisibility for like 5 seconds with 120 seconds or bigger cooldown isn’t that bad
11. Ghost? Only T could revive T, block usage of this for DTs and Innos and will be fine

alright here we go

1. Just no. Stupid idea. How would you even know when det is det unless someone’s Id’d the body? It would cause alot of confusion as to when you can and cant prove someone. The original method works so why change it.

2. You can do lifecheck in chat. And again, same thing as before. How would you know when there’s 10 or less players if they haven’t been Id’d. Original method works so why change it.

3. eh maybe at some point. More T/D items is always nice

4.Yes

1. As you said, camping is a huge thing. No need to make it worse.

6.So your suggestion is to make the economy worse than it already is by giving people an easier way to earn scrap?

1. You basically get 1-2 levels per match at lvl 1. Plus, you get the free loot for being a new member, guaranteed purple item or higher.

2. It’s gonna come at some point dw

3. If I’m correct, tranq bullets can be used for anyone. Its an exotic attachment if I remember right.

9a. Yes Indeed.

1. I still think its a bad idea. shoot at a group of people in a stack, they dont know where the shots comes from and they start killing eachother. They report eachother, get mad at eachother. Demand slays, bothers us staff more than they already are etc. Just not worth it.

2. Don’t think there’s a defib out there that can only be used by a T and only revive a T. And still if so, this could easily be used as a tester. demand someone to use it, if they refuse, sus and kill on overtime. And still, T’s can easily share information about the location of people. Ghosting.

1 Like

Tranq bullets are completely useless, when someone have 20% speed hat it is not doing almost anything. Just make Defibs disappear after T thats holding it death. About camping, when someone won’t be able to move when he’s using scope he’s easier to kill so Bipod would make camper little more powerfull, but MUCH easier to kill because they won’t be able to move while using the scope
6.Just align it or make loot from chests better
AND FINALLY repair that fuckin hitreg, not moving target, 3 headshots, blood everywhere, on fire while using fire ammo, BUT 0 DMG FROM BULLET

I’m never a fan of a multitude of suggestions, namely because of the absurd 11-topic back-and-forth that’s going on above. It gets messy and cluttered and if you are looking to genuinely push ideas through, you should strive to do it one at a time, in the order of the priority that you think they should be in. This is a headache.

Fortunately, tables.

Number Suggestion Response
1 Only detective can make someone proven This is completely and utterly insane. The idea that a detective could hold that much power would completely unbalance the round, and result in either 1) The detective having a major superiority complex and annoying the hell out of everybody with their unreasonable demands (which sometimes happens anyway but not as much) or 2) would cause people to just tick the avoid being selected as detective option because it becomes too much of a nuisance role with everybody trying to get your attention. Please never have this.
2 When there is 10 players or less, detective or proven can perform a lifecheck(5 seconds for answer), who doesn’t respond, die The only surefire way for knowing how many players are alive (due to bodies not being identified being a major factor) is a radar. 10 blips refreshing constantly in random points of the map would be disorienting for the best of people, so imagine trying to outright say how many people were alive. The notion that only a proven player could conduct a live-check is also madness, as an entire round can go on without a single player being proven. At the dregs of a round, innocents (proven or unproven) use live checks as a last form of defence. Why take that away from them for the sake of glorifying “proven” status? It’s not currently broken. It doesn’t need to be complicated.
3 Add Position Switcher to T shop Maybe. We do already have teleporters, and (assuming this does what I think it does), you’re more than likely going to just get yourself found out by the person calling out the fact that they were swapped from x location. I suspect you’d find this wouldn’t be used very often.
4 Nerf M16 even more Which one? There are several variants of the weapon, with varying degrees of power, accuracy, recoil, across two different gamemodes. I wouldn’t say this simply because somebody killed you once with an M16. It was very specifically that M16, which is crucial here.
5 Bipod attachment for every weapon, accuracy and recoil bonus but u can’t move while shooting/aiming I don’t see this being used very much either, as the dodging of sniper rifles in open areas is dependent entirely on constant movement, and using this kind of thing in more closed/close-quarters combat would be… tactically unwise. As Aldron also stated, people who would use it, simply wouldn’t move from their newly found love trenches. We don’t want that.
6 75% for chest for winning the round, that could convince new players to stay for longer or 500 scrap per winning round I don’t even know what you mean by this statement. 75% for chest? I originally though you were talking about damage points per where you shoot somebody, but then the context drifted off in the remaining sentence. Please rephrase, otherwise I am completely unable to give you a thought-out response.
7 The higher the level the better the rewards Very much against this. I understand the notion of “player retention”, but this would only serve to drive away people who felt that they were being overcome relentlessly by the regulars. There has to be more balance than just “stay longer and you’ll get the best shit”.
8 Lifesteal Atts( steal 0,5 health per shot) I believe there is already a form of this, only it’s not “steal”, it’s just “get HP if you damage the other player”. Again, this is a vague suggestion and doesn’t specify for what gun, role, or if there are any restrictions. Beef this out a little more please.
9 Elements Atts: Fire: 25% to put someone on fire for 5 seconds(2 dmg per second) Ice: 25% chance to freeze someone for 2 secs Lightning: 25% chance to make someone blind for 2 seconds This already exists by way of buying incendiary ammo (as a traitor), or shock ammo (as a detective). There’s also smoke grenades for the blinding. I would be against this for this very reason. Having a “fire bonus” would simply make players think you were a traitor with incendiary ammunition. It would result in RDM trains that would otherwise be totally avoided. As for the freeze concept, I’d be against this simply because it would be quite overpowered to make a target stand totally still. If it was only to slow them down, then that already exists in the form of the goose gun (which at times is really fucking annoying). It’s a no from me.
10 New hats/mask: Invisibility max 50% or 90% with 120 seconds cooldown Having players be even partially invisible is just going to make people furious. I’m furious just thinking about it. Why have you caused me chest pain by voicing this suggestion. I’m going to attack you. Run. Run you fucking swine.
11 defibrillator for Ts No. Overcomplicates the game, congests the report system with confusion (ie getting TRDM’d but then getting revived; is the punishment half now?) and overall throws the entire round into needless doubt. Sometimes rounds can go on forever even without players randomly coming back to life. Let’s not extend it even further. Aldron also is spot on here. “Oh I died, fuck. Who are the traitors?” respawnKOS XXXXXXXX”. Nope, nope and more nope.

I appreciate the effort you’ve put in here, but as I said, focus on one thing please. As for everything you have suggested, there are too many holes in these ideas to be able to be usable in their current form.

This is a feature. :surfing_man:

1 Like

:ping_pong:

1 Like
:ping_pong: ╦╦ :ping_pong:
2 Likes

1.75% chance for getting a chest for winning the round
2.Well lifesteal , i borrowed that from league of legends, i mean per every bullet you hit someone u heal 0,5 hp or 1hp for every gun, maybe except huge and you can heal yourself with this max to 50hp and this would be exotic maybe slightly reducing accuracy
3,About defibrillators, as i responded to Aldron, make it disappear from Ts inventory after they die and only T could revive T
4.Position switcher would be used to kill someone not just change position, lets say on rooftops you just jump off the building and near the bottom you’re using position switcher and kill someone with this
5.Tranquilizer darts are totally useless right now, 20% slow

1 Like

More Tables

Number Your response My Response
1 75% chance for getting a chest for winning the round I’d be opposed to this due to the fact that the amount of crates that already bounce around the place (either through buying them, winning them, unboxing them) as well as coronavirus packages, christmas lootboxes, or any other variant, is quite high. This seems like it’s just a knee-jerk reaction to not getting a lot of crates in your own personal situation, which I get, but I would suggest a more rational response.
2 Well lifesteal , i borrowed that from league of legends, i mean per every bullet you hit someone u heal 0,5 hp or 1hp for every gun, maybe except huge and you can heal yourself with this max to 50hp and this would be exotic maybe slightly reducing accuracy I had a feeling that was where you were going with that. It already exists by way of being on certain weapons. See my above post for a fuller explanation.
3 About defibrillators, as i responded to Aldron, make it disappear from Ts inventory after they die and only T could revive T I believe Aldron also pointed out that the game mechanics wouldn’t allow you to manipulate who you could use it on or not, and I’m not sure how possible an inventory deletion upon death would be either. Due to the unique way in which Harry invests his time into this game, Harry does not invest time into this game. This sounds like it requires time investage.
4 Position switcher would be used to kill someone not just change position, lets say on rooftops you just jump off the building and near the bottom you’re using position switcher and kill someone with this I get that, but this one specific tactic doesn’t eliminate the other issue I brought up, whereby use would be diminished by the likelihood of getting caught.
5 Tranquilizer darts are totally useless right now, 20% slow And while I appreciate that fact, it still serves as more of a nuisance than a genuine tactical advantage, which is why I’d be against buffing something of this nature.

Tables are god.

As a Dev

Number Suggestion Response
1 Only detective can make someone proven 1. Thats a rule thats BS, det can troll and not know everything so people who do kill a T without the det seeing can be denied and if the det is dead then no one will ever be proven.
2 When there is 10 players or less, detective or proven can perform a lifecheck(5 seconds for answer), who doesn’t respond, die Thats in overtime for the det, so already exists
3 Add Position Switcher to T shop Might be fun if the pace of the server was slower. Too fast for this server for viable use.
4 Nerf M16 even more No, they are fine big baby
5 Bipod attachment for every weapon, accuracy and recoil bonus but u can’t move while shooting/aiming Kinda lame and for TTT thats a very T sided attachment so no.
6 75% for chest for winning the round, that could convince new players to stay for longer or 500 scrap per winning round MVP esists
7 The higher the level the better the rewards No new player experiance sucks balls. Also if this were to be retroactivly appled then RIP ecconomy.
8 Lifesteal Atts( steal 0,5 health per shot) Already WILL exist. Just when i push it out. Just not in your terrible suggestion.
9 Elements Atts: Fire: 25% to put someone on fire for 5 seconds(2 dmg per second) Ice: 25% chance to freeze someone for 2 secs Lightning: 25% chance to make someone blind for 2 seconds Burning no since that exist for T’s, Ice is tranq so that IS an attachment, Blind is cancer so no. All 3 of thoes attachments suck balls
10 New hats/mask: Invisibility max 50% or 90% with 120 seconds cooldown Invisibility? now thats cringe - Very T sided and litteraly has minimal use for Inno.
11 defibrillator for Ts God no.

If you had the role for good suggestions i would of removed it.

1 Like

Where are your tables?

1 Like

Sorry, fixed

2 Likes

Thank you so much. x

1 Like

let me put my own shit response here to make this more confusing

1. how would you even enforce that
  2. thats a thing
  3. exotic pls
    4 why
  4. maybe if crouching and not moving, but completely locking move when schut cringe
  5. the fuck does 75% for chest mean
  6. ye
    8 vamp deag, also p sure genesis has those
  7. this isnt fallout 4 headass
  8. bruh no
    11 bruther no
    made via gamer formatting

all these lists and tables are hurting my brain

Lists are the future. Adapt madam!

Ugh too much reading