Talk about your favorite types of cheese here

I’m happy to see that the resident retard is still here

2 Likes

If you’re talking about me, love you man xx
If you aren’t talking about me, love you man xx

2 Likes

1 Like

Just leave. You will never be unbanned. Ever.

1 Like

Why did he get banned? I forgot.

1 Like

I’m banned from a TTT server and I can’t stop crying about it like a baby

Breaking these rules:

1 Like

If you’re banned and have no chance of getting unbanned, you probably should leave because you have no place here.

1 Like

Well I’m sorry for sticking about Mr. Upholder of the Law. Forgot that I cared about what you had to say but I’ll blame that on my dementia :wink: xx

Why stay where you’re hated? You have to be seriously fucked up to think that’s a good idea, just saying.

1 Like

Doesn’t change anything, frankly. Place is better off without you.

1 Like

Dont mind whether I’m hated or not, I enjoyed the community when I played so I like to lurk. If you have a problem, please tell me about it privately :slight_smile:

1 Like

Once again, don’t care. If you have a problem with me, please tell me about it and stop complaining about me posting on a forum even though I’m banned. I like to lurk and post sometimes. Is that okay mate?

Why tell you privately? It’s much more fun to shut you down for the rest of the server to see! lol

Honestly as long as he doesn’t pull a Mr Artist on the forums I don’t really see why he shouldn’t be allowed to post stuff here.
Then again I don’t see the point of posting stuff here anyways because he’s banned from the actual server but hey if he wants to and doesn’t harm anyone in any way here why stop him ?
It’s clear to see he’s still a bit interested of stuff that’s going on and wants to get unbanned (I’m not saying he should get unbanned) But I don’t see the problem in him trying to.

1 Like

Shut me down? Is your idea of “shutting people down” being a dick to them? I’m just here to have fun and if you have a problem with it then tell me because I couldn’t care less about what you think big man xx

This isn’t a ban appeal, not even close. This doesn’t help with a potential unban, only reduces the already (very) tiny chance he’s got.

2 Likes

No, just dealing justice, it’s called karma.lol

Guys instead of feeding this guy’s ego by replying, just ignore it. Idk whats wrong with him or why he’s still around but its obvious he’s not getting unbanned and that’s final. Let this discussion die and move on. Although he will get banned from the forums if he keeps on making threads like this one again. And if nobody replies but him himself, this thread will get shut down automatically over time. So just leave this as it is and move on.

6 Likes

You can’t ban me from the forums for doing nothing wrong. I haven’t broken any forum rules.

2 Likes