Thanks for the experience yall (lmao I cheated)

Got banned for “cheating”. Don’t get good at the game or you get the ban hammer. Oh if you dare have 0 recoil in the spectator mode because this game is 14 years old and the playback system doesn’t work properly you get fucking banned. I’d like to thank the community for being kind until the very last second. I don’t know how many people give a shit about my post. I’d just like to raise awareness to the bullshit staff.
Peace.

haha you actually ban for hacks! cringe bro,
i not banned and it been 3 years or summin

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I fucking hate the staff on this server especially that Inster cunt, like and subscribe for more xoxo

4 Likes

Yeah fuck inster he can suck gods dick

2 Likes

Dude fuck that cunt, one time he kicked me for spamming wet spaghetti noises for 3 hours straight

8 Likes

Petition to unban this person and make them the new owner, they seem to know what they’re on about

7 Likes

I will let you in on a secret bagel, I use aimbot on the server all the time, you just gotta be more careful, from one exploiting incel to another, I love you, Will you marry me?

4 Likes

yeah, he’s really good at the game unlike that meharry twerp

3 Likes

Only if you give me the Krabby Patty Formula

2 Likes

Hell yeah, fuck all people called Harry! Bagel for Owner!

2 Likes

Bagel for Owner for Yes for Community Owner for CM for Yes

3 Likes

I will be completely honest I don’t really like bagels taste off to me, I enjoy tiger bread more

2 Likes

Fuck yeah! Whoop! Yay! This is the one! I agree! Respect the movement! WOOHOO!

5 Likes

But also for yes

4 Likes

Tbh though, this post was just a bad idea. This was not the correct way to handle this

4 Likes

For real though, it is unfortunate what has happened to you, We do apologise if we got it wrong and you were falsely banned but as of right now the proof we obtained was substantial enough to warrant a ban, once again I apologise for not giving you a better experience and that you had to spend time trying to appeal, I will say try some other Gmod servers out, you never know, you could find another one you enjoy alot!

2 Likes

Say hi to Sidewank for me! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

3 Likes