The Original - Unban MrArtist

So im going about this a diffrent way ive realised no matter what im gonna stay banned so im going out with a bang so why not, Yes indeed i was hacking. Happy? i got the hack exactly 1 day before the ban as i was fed up of all the little kids calling my Mr Autist plus i had watched a view videos the night before and done a bit of hunting around to make sure that i wouldnt get banned by the anti cheat and stuff like that because i enjoyed playing on the server i found it fun and i got on with most of you, By most of you i mean the long time players that had some form of decency and treated people with some form of respect.

I didnā€™t make a un-ban request in the attempt to join back and make the same mistake again i realise what i did was wrong and that i look like a complete ashole for it.
Also the reason for my late unban request is because my compute broke about two days after i got banned due to me trying to add my new GTX1050.

In my last words on the server i would like to thank:
Janice, for being the funny dick that somehow managed to make you laugh
Foster for being the tough dude that still new how to have fun.
Such Meme For being the sarcastic ashole that ripped into many a little kids
Nick for being theā€¦ Ehhhā€¦ there is no words to describe him other than he is ā€œNickā€

And finally Aldron for being an all around amazing dude that put 110% effort into things he did and still had time to have fun and make everyone feel welcome.
I would also like to say fuck you to chrism for being the sket that tried to underpay me of my first unusual on the server.

Im sorry for wasting the staff time with my little hacking spree and any or some trouble it may have caused, like i said it was the wrong things to do and i deeply regret it, I lost a friendly community and a few people i would like to call my friends. I donā€™t wish to blame me ā€œHackingā€ On anyone or point any fingers or even say what i did was remotely right. I understand i deserve this ban.

For now its goodbye.
Mr Artist
@TTT-Staff

3 Likes

Top Dog @WFoster for having the video of them hacks.

4 Likes

I love you. Also, great job on the apology. I am glad that you finally owned up to your mistakes and admitted to what you were doing was incredibly wrong in many ways. Hope you had a good Christmas and continue to have a good New Year!

1 Like

I am too young to legally drink but whoā€™s stopping me. :wink:

3 Likes

Of course you where hacking. Trying to lie and defend your self was stupid with evidence like that. You have lied to me be for so I did not believe you anyway. Thanks for the apology though and Iā€™m sure we will think about it

1 Like

I have no clue when i lied to you before TBH.

1 Like

Donā€™t try and argue. Just accept the apology and ignore this post. I know you are just questioning when you were lying but we donā€™t want this to escalate, especially not here.

2 Likes

You lied to everyone when you made a post saying you werenā€™t hacking and your ā€˜shaky aim is from TF2ā€™ lol

2 Likes

Dont fuck with fostmeister he goes gym
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4 Likes

Tbh I do have a shaky aim and it is from tf2 pyroblasting but the head locking XD Hmmmmmm ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

1 Like

Look like a skin head

3 Likes

Like you[spoiler][/spoiler]

@Obama_Llama i am a real gamer

3 Likes

Well, Iā€™m glad that you apologized atleast. But still, you hacked cause some people were calling you names, Iā€™m not sure how using aimhacks is gonna make it any better. All it did was ruining the game for the other players. You might have enjoyed it, but nobody else did. And then also you did lie on your ban appeal, which just made things worse for you. I usually have zero tolerance to cheaters, they do nothing but ruin the game for others. But, since youā€™re an alright person besides the cheating, Iā€™d be okay with giving you a second chance, but only in one condition. Reply here, with atleast 200 words on why cheating is bad and how it would affect the others around you. I just want you to learn why itā€™s bad. Itā€™s like a homework for you, take any time you want. But Iā€™d atleast keep the ban until the end of this year. But as soon as youā€™ve done the 200 words essay, Iā€™m okay with giving you a second chance, unless itā€™s complete crap. 200 words is really nothing, this whole thing I wrote is 200 so its ez. Have a good new years.

2 Likes

200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing
200 words is nothing

5 Likes

I live in Italy, got around the no drinking loophole early.

3 Likes

Thats 384 Words kind sir. @nickvalentino

2 Likes

Its very mature of you to approach this subject like this and lay your cards on the table. Thank you for doing so.

3 Likes

@MrArtist
Hey, can you add me on steam? Iā€™d like to talk. My steamID is STEAM_0:0:194086446

1 Like

Thank you for spending your time doing this. I hope you learned your lesson and wonā€™t do anything like that again. Just remember that people are playing on the server to have fun, enjoy the time spending there. There are always those idiots who just feels like ruining that for others. No idea why anyone finds it funny to ruin it for others, itā€™s judt a horrible thing to do. You donā€™t have to be a part of thst problem, youā€™re better than that. If people call you names, tell them to stop and call a staff member in the game or discord and they will help you. Instead of being the problem you can be the one to help, fix it instead. I just hope you take this into consideration, but Iā€™m willing to give you a second chance from my side, Itā€™s still up to the others and the one who made the ban. But either way Iā€™d prefer to keep the ban until after new years. A new year, a fresh start. Just donā€™t waste your chance on something this stupid.

4 Likes

Sent the Request

1 Like