The Original - Unban MrArtist

Youโ€™ll keep everything apart from your hacks :smiling_imp::point_right:t6::ok_hand:t6::eggplant:

3 Likes

Sould MrArtist be unbanned? @TTT-Staff

• Yes
  • no

0 voters

1 Like

just thought we should see peoples thoughts

1 Like

just my though. you have hacked. and then lied several times. not only this but you have lied to me before. the last time i banned you. in case you have forgotten it was the time you where mic spamming music and blamed it on you mic being next to your speaker and you just forgot to stop pressing your push to talk.

3 Likes

i unbanned you because i could not be asked to go though all this shit. but it turned out you got reported for hacking and i banned you anyway. you never owned up at least not to that.

1 Like

I unbanned you

2 Likes

now apparently

1 Like

also found this https://harry.gg/forums/u/mrmastery/summary
bit wird i seem to have found some more aswell

1 Like
https://harry.gg/forums/u/mrninja
1 Like

If you were to take out both the votes of the alternate accounts the vote would be 12-11 in favor of unbanning him.

1 Like

i have only found 2 accounts. this does not mean there are no more. also the fact that he has done it in the first place is supper fucking shitty

3 Likes

He made 2 alternate accounts only for the purpose of voting in his favor. What a shitty thing to do, @MrArtist
You should really stop lying or you are going to regret it. You are really pushing your limits here.

2 Likes

Erm then why did it side to yes at the endIf it was rigged

1 Like

Honestly i just keep the ban at this point ive joined the server and since then all ive had is insults from Doppel and others. I knew i would get a few comments because you know its what happens, but ive had people message me.

1 Like

Doppel its been yes the whole time

1 Like

The very fact that youโ€™re still focused on trying to stay unbanned despite admitting to hacking and rigging the fucking poll already speaks volumes in regards to how pathetic you are

5 Likes

Well admitting to hacking was a big part of him being unbanned. And he is not still trying to be unbanned as he is already unbanned. Although it was quite pathetic of him to make fake accounts to vote in his favor, the poll results would still be in his favor if he had not made any accounts. Also, regardless of how many noโ€™s he received, it is still up to the staff team to decide if he should be unbanned. But apparently, Genii just went ahead and unbanned him.

1 Like

Have banned him permanently again for the fake accounts.

1 Like

Nick the ban will be kept no matter what happens due to the pure amount of hostility ive received, dont even know why i tried to get the un ban.

1 Like

Youโ€™ve repeatedly lied to a lotta people on here and kept making it worse for yourself.

If you dug this hole any deeper, it might as well be your own fuckinโ€™ grave.

4 Likes