The winner is Papi, congratulations

Thank you all for joining. There will be more giveaways in the future so keep an eye out!

2 Likes

Very nice of you to giveaway things, i should do that too sometime
also yes this is still an entry

EDIT: Fine, story

I sexually Identify as an the sun. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of slamming hydrogen isotopes into each other to make helium & light and send it throught the galaxy. People say to me that a person being a star is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon inflate me with hydrogen and raise my temperature to over 6000 °C. From now on I want you guys to call me “Sol” and respect my right to give you vitamin D and probably skin cancer. If you can’t accept me you’re a fusionphobe and need to check your celestial privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

1 Like

One of the best things i have done is Getting Rhys Raptor on the server, I was like " You got Gmod yeah? About i introduce you to TTT?" He be like - “Yeah that sounds good!”

I bring him to a quiet server and to begin with he is trash, But slowly he got to a point where he killed me and i was Like “He is ready”

Now look at him. a CM who is still trash at the video game, Who almost Updated the rules but forgot to and its STILL his birthday.

Ah what a day.
Also my 1st fav wep was a M3 Super so plz :^)

2 Likes

Hello there!
pls i need good gun…
My schnitzelgun is bad af…

A happy moment for me? Ooft, which do I pick?

Getting picked as Helper by CCX back in October was great, Harry finally promoting people and picking me as one of them in January was amazing, but I think I have to give it to March, when Harry promoted me and CCX to Community Managers. I was able to help the community so much more, run events and shit, etc.

Oh there’s also that time I got Insert demoted by buying him VIP. That was glorious.

1 Like

I used to play on a Star Wars RP server back in the day, I literally blagged my way from CT To 91st Medical Commander by just chatting shit about my superiors to the generals. Best meme,
2010 91st CO Cuban
What a beast.

Also got XO in Galactic Marines and a Jedi General with this exact same tactic.

Edit: Was so good I even just starting making shit up about them…
Got really drunk one night and made fun of an ex staff for getting demoted, like tore into him (He was a massive asshole) and then got a two week ban, been back like once since.

Edit 2: @dandude5 Teddy :^)

Hiya gamers

My memory: When I got Countdown to rdm someone by crowbaring him :slight_smile:

k bye fanks

(BTW @Countdown)

1 Like

good day kind gentleman.

hmm,
well something memorable for me is that time the corpses glitched out, and would fly across the map, they still do this, but its fucking amazing regardless.

Have a cromwell.
cromwell%20tank

3 Likes

I have been trying to recollect all my old guns I unboxed and regretted trading away, one of which being Devastation which I originally traded to Countdown and lost track of after he sold his inventory.
Recently I found out you had it Aldron and offered basically my entire collection of good guns including an egg gun and all my scrap but to my sadness and suprise was declined.
Now to the happy story, I got an email update to this thread and when I saw the title my eyes lit up, I finally had the ability to regain one of my lost guns and in a giveaway no less!
So good luck to everyone and if I don’t win I would like to say, whoever has it expect trade requests.

oioi, you gotta tell me a story man!

you too man

Ladys and gentlemen, fasten your seatbelts.
As i started with ttt, i first got to moat. I got bored soon from their shitty server and moved on, looking for “no download” descriptions. As I came upon Hmod, i decided to stay and, lo and behold, unboxed a tranq in my first box. This wqs a time where tranqs where rare as fuck, so everybody wanted it. I denied lots of trades after suddenly, someone offered 12 legendarys for it. These wherent bad at all, i kept 3 of them and invested the rest for better guns. The first main gun became my Thot Destroyer Mk. I, wich someone still has under that name. Than i kept upgrading them until i came across my SR-47, also known as A.S.R. Mk. IV (automated sniper rifle mark 4). I kept it for a looong time until i got a nice offer. It wandered around a bit until finnaly i bought it back under the name 'Faebhas’from cumrag cuntbyn. Another event worth mentioning was me finding the Genocide shotgun, the second relict i have, on the market for 5k. Nobody ever said anything about it, so i kept it. From moments with other players i have loooots as well (also see my quote list, ill update it soon). For example me trying to get to level 100 before Sir Ginnysworth (may he be remembered), or ccx every single time i meet him! :]
Also nice are all those events that happened, the few, new maps and in general seing new people join for the first time and than meeting them again the other day at level 100.
Thats basically my time here so far, and that will go on until i die of ligma cause i plan on staying here for that long. My spirit shall once haunt this place!
Anyways, chariot chariot, hescunt out

Oh god that was long
Help my phone is melting now

I do not deserve the shotgun but if you pick me, sure I guess.
Anyways, I recall a funny moment when I first started playing on HarrysMod where me and a handful of players online (I know for a fact one of them was named Nagero) in the dead of night decided to mess around on innocentmotel by grabbing as much stuff that we could think of as possible and stuffing it right into one of the many bathrooms on the map. Ammo boxes, C4 and dead bodies were piled into this one bathroom…

…and all the while, we were absolutely cackling like fucking evil villains at the near-unexplainable sight of it. Just a bunch of corpses, a ton of ammo and three live C4 in this one isolated corner of the map. Why?
Cus it was funny.

3 Likes

that’s my story :slight_smile:
1 Like

Jesus fuk

Existing in the server is odd.

The day Harry offered me staff was great, Aldron actually taught me how to staff (back when it was still operator) and how bad I was at it when I started makes me smile.

Now I’m a cm and even worse at being an admin.

Also, have met some awesome people. Some others are just cunts (@Countdown) and I hate them.

Stay classy hmod

6 Likes

Wdym “existing”? Like staying like i plan to?

If yes ik im odd ^^

I joined the server harrysmod day 2 in got banned by aldron cause he thought i was rdmer, carried on playing anyway met a lovely girl called janice, we talked in discord after 3 months since i first heard of him, thought he was gay and weird, he told he worked at co-op, told him how easy it was to steal from a certain co-op that i went to school near, he said don’t do that, found out he worked there, went there after school and i meet this janice in co-op, she had luscious eyelashes and pale white skin, i was very pleased, we exchange a few words, i left cause he weirdchamped me, now to this day i still talk to janice and it was the worse choice of my life. the end.

4 Likes