This is how i go

I’m writting that just as i uninstalled my gmod, yeah, i’m leaving the server as it started to be boring for me (even the lootboxes) and some other shit, i was also in need for space to instal some other, fresh games and gmod was the one i wouldn’t regret doing so.
I won’t develop more on that, just saying that you probably won’t see me again on the server. Goodbye (tho i will be on TF2 or some other shit)

7 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
this is almost as sad as @NoBrain 's Goodbye forever (not really lol and ducks)
Anyways it’ll be less fun without our french spy
Farewell.
(also have fun in whatever you’re gonna play next)
I miss zen

1 Like

This is so sad can we hit Alexa?
Btw, are NoBrain and Zen actually gone as well?
Oh, almost forgot, F in chat.

-Heskan getting a mental breakdown

Btw @FrenchyFoxysFire accept my friend request and then look at my profile pic…

Edit: nvmnd I’ll put it here as well but still accept

farewell french fox. we’ll miss ya here and put you on our wall of goodbyes alongside Zen.

May you enjoy the games you’ll play next!

3 Likes

btw, what games will u play?

lmao got scared off by brad

1 Like

we will miss you and remember we all love you

I guess this is gonne be the final goodbye.
I have enjoyed playing alongside you.
We will miss you. And your memes. (at least I will)

Goodbye French little spy,
We all wish you good luck with the games you play in the future.

3 Likes

can you and will you come on the server one last time to say goodbye (and maybe give some or all of your stuff away )
And good bye you will be missed by all

I’ll play some TeamFortress 2, and as i made some space i’ll instal destinity 2 that i got for free, if i ever get more space i’ll instal payday 2 and maybe some other shits

1 Like

Actually i already gave what i wanted to give, aka my 78 firerate famas to Nudle, i kept some of my crap in the case i ever come back, and well, i already uninstall my game so going for a “goodbye” will be complicated, yet i’ll keep spying on the discord and shit

2 Likes

okay (10 characters)

Damn another one gone
Played some fun rounds together. If you still play league message me on discord and we can get something together(im a bit shit and a gangplank one trick but oh well)
I will remember you through your virginity in my possession- @LLamaLord666 has the fake one
Farewell my friend

1 Like

Unfortunately this is what happens when the toxic players aren’t dealt with, the nice ones leave. Was a pleasure to play alongside you and no doubts our paths will cross again! :slight_smile:

Btw, are NoBrain and Zen actually gone as well?

AND WHERE TF ARE THE F’S HERE?

F FOR RESPECT

And foxy, why don’t you get urself some external space for games??

how did u get destiny 2 for free?

It was just free for a certain period of time, just claimed my free copy on the blizzard launcher and i was good

1 Like