TTT i think

Trouble in Terrorist Town (TTT) is a popular game mode in Garry’s Mod that is based on the social deduction party game Mafia. It is a multiplayer game that pits a group of “innocents” against a group of “traitors,” with the goal of the innocents being to identify and eliminate the traitors before they are killed.

In TTT, players are randomly assigned roles as either an innocent or traitor at the beginning of the game. The innocents must work together to complete objectives and identify the traitors in their midst, while the traitors must try to blend in and kill the innocents without being caught.

One of the unique features of TTT is its extensive use of detective and forensic tools. Innocents can use these tools to gather clues and evidence to help identify the traitors, such as DNA scanners and body armor checkers.

There are also several different variations of TTT, each with its own set of rules and gameplay elements. For example, some variations allow players to purchase special abilities or weapons using in-game currency, while others have special game modes that change the way the game is played.

Overall, TTT is a thrilling and engaging game mode that offers a unique and dynamic gameplay experience for players. It is a popular choice among the GMod community and continues to be updated and refined by its developers.

1 Like

No I think thats stardew valley

1 Like

I thought it was cooking mama

2 Likes

cooking mama goes hard

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.