ttt.meharryp.xyz is no more!

We’ve moved domains! harry.gg is the new home of the HarrysMod site. Easier to remember, easier to type, and better represents what I want HarrysMod to eventually become, especially with the planned release of DarkRP in July.

10 Likes

Does this mean we can post again now?

1 Like

And you’ve already broken it

1 Like

The heart is the new discourse update, the other thing is your shit phone

4 Likes

Yeah man ()

1 Like

Like the response menu is broken as well WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

3 Likes

Wtaf is dark rp

1 Like

Roleplay

1 Like

Roleplay with drugs, guns, police and prostitute’s

2 Likes

Who else is going to no life the hell out of the dark rp server when it comes out? I know I’m going to be there for sure.

1 Like

played dark rp only an hour or so, had no Idea what I was doing. might give it a try when it comes out. Does it mean I have staff power there aswell though? :smiley:

But anyways, I would honestly have prefered deathrun or something instead.

1 Like

Honestly i dont know what the dark even is but i will give it a try anyways
anyways hurray for more harrysmod

1 Like

Is the DarkRP going to be minimal downloads because the only reason I don’t play DarkRP is the ridiculous time it takes to load a server

4 Likes

I think thats why a ajority of people dont play it.

1 Like

I’m sure it will be a very few things that you’ll need to download. Since the TTT servers are known for having barely any files that you need to download. I’m sure the darkrp might be somewhat the same.

1 Like

Yeah, you’ll only have to download the map to join, and I don’t really expect to be using loads of custom models in-game either. We’ll be using CS:S for the weapons and I’ve already converted every TTT gun to support other gamemodes.

2 Likes

I literally was trying to come to the forums for like a week and didn’t know why it was working lmaoo

Maybe I should pay a little more attention.