Unban appeal -A.G

Like four minutes ago i got banned by janice for a rdm that he says occurred while admins off line. Thing that did not appen, i did kill some innocents while innocent but that wasnt for no reason and the victims always understood that, thats why nobody made not even a report on me. Anyway the ban is a problem but isnt the main one, the problem is that nobody gave a shit when i was in the server then Janice started randomly kicking doppel (i think there was a reason but he didnt tell me) so i ask him why and he answers “thats none of your business” so i answer with a joking “are you on your period?” and so he mutes me and than starts saying that i made a rdm without giving me no chanches to explain what happen nor to ask for anything. I would like to see the logs with any admin and contact the interested in the so called “rdm” to prove my innocence if possible.
thank you for your time,
Arthur.

P.S. i got banned for one day

Boi you’ve been annoying all the time, discombobing people off the edge. I fully see why you are banned(not even reading it) and i’m not unbanning you

you where not even on today, i always paid for the mistakes i made and you know that because you punished me also only for throwing them without killing nobody just for the simple fact that i threw them and i understand it, but why should i pay for mistakes i havent done?

with you where not even on today i mean not when any of those things happened

i think you are referring to past days

it’s a day serve it plenty of other things to do in that time

Well. Idk why you’d think making a joke like that to someone is fun. You’ll have to live up to your mistakes. Still, its just a day. Doing anything else is better than playing gmod.

1 Like

if you’re operator and you dont kick doppel you’re doing it wrong

6 Likes

I wont Deny thats all true. But I unmuted you nearly instantly after i muted you. It was a private concern as to why i was kicking doppel, and that did have nothing to do with you. The RDM’s in question were reported to staff earlier that day and I thought it right that you know you can’t get away with it.

1 Like

oh no yeah the kicking was for a reason that i was happily fine with being kicked- just to clear