Unban appeal the second - bad

I can’t really do much about your claims if you just say “I had clips but deleted them”. If you had a smoking gun, why would you throw it away and show me these clips instead?

I am very dubious that you found anything resembling that clip, I almost always over-aim when I try track someone. It probably looked a lot more like 1:02 in your 2nd clip, many small corrections that don’t really land on anything, but are relatively close to the target. Honestly, watch that tracking at 0.25 speed and look how terrible it is.

I actually assumed that was the case at the start, as that’s what I’ve had to do on previous servers I moderated for. If you remember a couple days ago, I actually asked “why is Cranger sat in spectator all day”, because there were like 2 staff members online, and I believe it was you who said “to catch cheaters” or something like that. Considering my history on the server, I just made the assumption you were spectating me.

Strange, I was keeping an eye on the server throughout that day and staff were either on and off quickly or only on for a couple of rounds. Also Cranger doesn’t talk in spectator? What? He sits in spec all the time, he never talks in it. Just yesterday he was in spec for about 3ish hours when I was on (no I wasn’t on for longer than that, definitely not.

Also your mouse movement gives me a headache. How the hell does your brain not go “AHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK” as you jump back and forth 24/7?

But from what I viewed of the clips, you are able to know exactly where heads are with frightening detail. Not in aimbot fashion though (laughs in S1dewank). Like, you’d hit where the head should be and immediately dart away in a different direction, like you’re correcting yourself.

Look, I’m not convinced one way or the other that there’s wallhacks involved. I’m trying to stay neutral on issues. But as it stands, that’s multiple staff that speak against you. It’s not like staff are inexperienced in knowing what to look for.

2 Likes

I was keeping an eye on the server throughout that day and staff were either on and off quickly or only on for a couple of rounds.

This was either yesterday or the day before, on Minecraft server. Insert and CCX both came online, and Cranger was still spectating. I believe it was actually him who said that, but like I said, it could’ve been someone else. I don’t know why this is such a big point of contention.

Also your mouse movement gives me a headache. How the hell does your brain not go “AHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK” as you jump back and forth 24/7?

3.2 in game 400dpi and daily caffeine. It’s really why I play Gmod over CSGO, everything is just faster.

Like, you’d hit where the head should be and immediately dart away in a different direction, like you’re correcting yourself.

I’d like to see clips of this, since I firmly believe it’s the other way around. Because of the high sens, my longer distance flicks are almost never on target, and I have to make fast corrections. I know what you mean by “dart away”, though. Usually I’m either just trying to see someone’s nameplate so I don’t need to aim at them, or I’m just flicking around for the fun of the practice. I played TF2 for like 2500 hours before stopping 4 years ago, and Gmod brings back an opportunity to practice the flicking I spent so long developing, before being unable to use in CSGO.

I’d also like to note that, if you have any demos or clips or whatever, it’s useful to watch them in slow motion. I can almost guarantee that flicks that you think are landing on someone’s head, are actually landing near enough to someone’s head for it to look accurate when the game moves so fast. Coming from CSGO, where everyone you meet is actually cheating, a cheap aimbot will land centre-mass on someone’s head, making it very obvious when you slow the footage down. A really expensive aimbot probably has some mechanism to make it look more natural, but I doubt things like that even exist for a game like Gmod. Just slow the footage down and see where my crosshair actually lands. The number of times I complain about missed headshots should probably support the fact that my flicks tend to be “near enough” rather than actually on target.

I appreciate you staying neutral, I honestly don’t think I’ve seen you in the server that much so it’s nice to see you’re not bandwagoning. I’m not calling any staff members inexperienced, and I’m sure they know what to look for. As of right now, I know I don’t cheat, and I just want to find a way to convince staff of that.

I wouldn’t say that bad’s a hacker, he clearly has experience from other source-based shooters, so that aids him a good bit. Source’s hitboxes are also fucking awful, which I’ve seen plenty of. I’ve actually played a few games with bad, and whilst you have select clips of his supposed ‘cheats’ there are many times which he has missed shots. This server in general is dominated by shotguns, and people aren’t used to seeing players using guns you have to aim with.

When you’ve spent a lot of time playing shooters, you find it easier to position your crosshairs at head level. That’s just my take on it, no hate plox <33333333

In my oppinion it looks like you are first aiming next to someone and then using some kind of aimlock to do the final flick. And I think that ur trying to cover it by costantly flicking your mouse when its not needed. But in case ur really not hacking I hope u get unbanned. Countdown does not like u because ur better than him with or wihtout hax.

1 Like

@Red_Line yet another one of your customers gets banned. Business not good?

6 Likes

bad you akready knew you were on thin ice yet you still continued to hold on to hacks
Just… go

3 Likes

The hitboxes are shit and the server is lagging most of the time yet you are out here headshotting people left and right and even in mid air :thinking:

Not saying you have hacks but how can you rely on skills in this game?

4 Likes

you are out here headshotting people left and right and even in mid air :thinking:

Just in specific response to the mid-air claim, I think I’ve hit like 2 rifle headshots total on people with jetpacks, despite taking literally every opportunity I can because it’s a fun thing to attempt. You of all people should probably know this, considering how many times I’ve died to your jetpack+shotgunning me while I try to headshot you mid-air.

Not saying you have hacks but how can you rely on skills in this game?

The server isn’t lagging most of the time, it’s honestly not bad until it’s really bad. Also, Source engine networking copes pretty damn well with laggy servers, even with 50 choke and the server tickrate dropping to 20-30. If you click someone’s head hitbox, you’re probably going to get the headshot unless you drop packets. Hitboxes are pretty awful, but they’re not unplayable on a server without custom models. Over a long period of time, you learn where to aim for the hitbox rather than the model, also. For example, headshotting people from behind becomes considerably easier when you realise the head hitbox is above where their head model is.

I also take issue with the whole idea of “how can you rely on skills in this game”. If you’re more skilled than your opposition, you will always win more engagements. I lose plenty of fights, but because I’m on average better than the people I fight, I win more than I lose. You don’t pick your hands in poker, but you can still edge out a profit if you know the game better than your opponent.

In my oppinion it looks like you are first aiming next to someone and then using some kind of aimlock to do the final flick.

Go look at the clips Cranger linked and show me a case where that’s happening. My flicks come first, and the correction comes second, if at all. Most of my aiming in close fights is flicks, I even fucking spin 360s between shots when I don’t think the guy can hit me.

Since Cranger’s clips both contain absolutely nothing of interest, and Janice only linked one, I thought I’d upload a couple clips just to give people an idea of my POV.

https://streamable.com/7ooub
https://streamable.com/kunav
https://streamable.com/0jlj5
https://streamable.com/5un3g
https://streamable.com/r9p50
https://streamable.com/260dp

Most of these were before I discovered the multithreading console commands, so the fps is shit.

I am actually flattered that you still belive that i am cheathing <3

Yeet, i am closing my business.
I will open a new one. I will be selling anti aimbot.

5 Likes

The second video is absolut shit. Nothing there from your time stamp.
The first tho, the way he looks at the walls, is very suspicious.

1 Like

I’ve found 3 points where I “look at the walls”.

First: https://i.imgur.com/ruK7JZv.png

It’s pretty obvious I’m just looking the way I’m walking, as anyone responsible should be doing.

Second: https://i.imgur.com/NEnSJ4k.jpg

Nothing here.

Third: https://i.imgur.com/EYdwV2h.jpg

The only “suspect” part of the video, although it does make more sense when you consider that I saw Hennerz standing there at 1:14, and then again at 1:16. I don’t really know why I’m moving my aim into the crate, I probably meant to look at the pathway but missed the flick and didn’t see anyone so didn’t decide to correct.

I think the only part of that video that looks weird to me is the tracking on BushWookie, but as I said in a previous reply, if you slow down the video, the tracking looks far better than it actually is, and I was off target like 80% of the time.

But what about me, I thought we had a deal? WHERE ARE MY HACKS? boobooface

2 Likes

I’m furious.

3 Likes

You know what I’m gonna say lol

NO HACKS FOR YOU!Reeeeeeeeee

4 Likes