Huge thanks to everyone who has taken part in the survey so far, I plan on closing it on the 1st of February., with lootboxes being given out shortly after. Based on answers so far I’ve already got an idea of what will be prioritised first, but I’ll be talking more on that when I close the survey. I’ll also be posting a few anonymous statistics from the survey for your viewing pleasure. For now though, here’s a small patch to keep you all going while you wait for larger updates.
– Added the Sawed-off shotgun, a secondary weapon with a lot of spread, but a lot of damage. Devastating up close but pathetic at a longer distance.
– Decreased the amount of bullets for most shotguns. Amount of bullets is now always rounded down, not up.
– Added hit-markers to stop people saying the server is shit, can be turned off in the inventory settings menu.
– The M3 is no longer fully automatic
– Stopped downloading/mounting Santa since he’s only used in December
– Modified Retex to support HL2 textures