Updates and Stuff

Who’s looking forward to me being back in a weeks time? Maybe longer Cos I’m a bit busy atm but we’ll see.

Anyway, what’s everyone’s favourite feature from the last couple of updates? Since a lot of stuff seems to have changed.

forsenE

HE DOESN’T KNOW

8 Likes

Mines the charity exotics think it’s very cool for money to go to fighting cancer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah, adding a charity thing is a good move tbf, tho do you get to choose which charity you give to or does it just get equally split?

2 Likes

I asked if i could pick but i think its going to be split between the 3. Recent events would like me to pour it all into one but hey ho/

2 Likes

Imo I think you should get to choose, makes it more personal that way.

3 Likes

Maybe talk to Harry about it when the time comes, seems like something that can be haggled :slight_smile:forsencd

2 Likes

it would probably be a lot of effort for harry to individually consider everyone’s different charitable donations

3 Likes

I doubt I’m allowed near Harry but I’m sure someone will speak on my behalf! :joy:

1 Like

If it’s only a choice of 3 then I think it’s achievable

1 Like

Which one wouldn’t you donate too if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

Personally I know a lot about YoungMinds and as someone who’s gone through a lot of mental bs over the years, that one relates to me most. I’ve also lost people to cancer b4 so Cancer Research UK again links quite closely to what I know. I’m sure the other one probably does a lot of good work but I know nothing about it and I’d rather give in a more heartfelt fashion if you get where I’m coming from.

3 Likes

Just get rid of cancer

2 Likes

? What do you mean? :joy:

Also whoever keeps abusing nickname changes…if you could stop that would be great. I do believe targeted harassment is against the rules

Number 1 member of the community :blush::blush::blush:

It’s 2 separate incidents that have occurred that are not as a result of the same member of staff. Not targeted and absolutely not harassment. Please don’t try and use the rules in this fashion. Besides, this one is just funny asf

Many thanks,
Dead Pigeon

1 Like

I get the point of a joke or whatever but I’d suggest it’s removed after a certain amount of time since I’m unable to change it myself.

However the concern is more the fact that this same joke has been made constantly on discord for around a year and seems to have transferred across. I also note that it doesn’t really happen to anyone else. Just a concern is all, not an attempt to bend the rules in any way.

I hope you understand.

Cheers,

Colossal_Waffle

False. ‘Someone’ literally did this to Rhys last week.

Happens to a number of people on discord and on here, hence not targeted nor harassment

That’s fair. I’ll ask the staff member in question to remove it in the next week or two.

5 Likes

Again, false. Nicknames on the Discord are continuously changed based on whatever memes are around and who says stupid shit and what not.

2 Likes