Value of two 'unboosted unusuals'

How many are there than? Ive only seen three so far

“I’ve seen only 3” doesn’t mean there are 3, that’s the dumbest thing I’ve read in a while

3 Likes

I’ve only seen one dev at a time :wink:

???
I mean I never heard of more than three

There are hundreds and I know of at least 20 hanging around with some collectors, any unusual unboxed before late 2017 didn’t have stats and you could reroll them into statted hats, there is only a finite number of them and they’re only worth as much as people want them for at that time, if you have any questions about these silly hats ask away

1 Like

It was more you trying to scam again but k

1 Like

Ok ok I realize I have no idea
walks away

more then 3 unstatted unusuals in general? or more then 3 unusuals that are the same as mine?

In general

There’s more than 3 unstatted, you probably own a unique one most of them are but it’s down to how desirable the hat is, and the effect, a burning flames tophat or combine would go for alot more than a massed flies gbomb or smoking mossman yknow what I mean? there’s no buff to it so the hat itself makes up for that.

Isnt massed flies super rare (and cool)?

as rare and cool as you…

I totally agree, as everyone on earth can be considered an individual and thus extremely rare, and because a flies body temperature is at about 31°C wich is fairly cool.

yeah im basically a stupid nerd on harrys mod too

cease toxisity

I mean you tried scamming this guy and brought nothing of value to the thread so leave, ta

Edit mesa thinks thread should be locked soon as its jus tme and heskan fighting now :sob::sob:

Yes please stop, also I never wanted to buy a single hat. I just didnt know how many hats are there, and how is it scam if I suggest a higher price?!

To suggest something useful: i think this needs a new thread

You are trash, your insults are like wet wipes from morrisons.
The guy knows what he needs to know about his weapons and now have a few people to go to if he wants to sell them, Your constant rambling in here and not being able to take a bit of comedy can just shut up now thanks heskan :slight_smile:

pls close thread pls pls