Vamp Deagle Health Bug

Bug description: Vampiric deagle reduces my health even when I hit someone. Tested on Ground Zero (who i also purchased it from)
Steps to reproduce: I can show you if you need I’m always on.
Screenshots (If applicable):

2 Likes

Its supposed to do that lol. It just gives you 20 health back if you hit (unless you’re on full health and then it bugs harry pls fix)

2 Likes

It doesn’t work with health boost hats/masks - it’ll only bring you back to a max of 100

1 Like

I currently use a health boost hat that puts me on 119 yet when i shoot Ground Zero i get put on 99 and lower…and lower the more i shoot him (and hit)

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s interesting. Works fine for me (I’ve tested extensively after the last issue with it). Paging @meharryp

What he means is that when he shoots someone (namely me) when on 100 HP, it gives him the extra health up to the cap of 100 and THEN takes off the 20 HP for the damage, meaning that every time your on full HP and fire, you lose HP with no way to make it back, even when you score hits since it will always take off 20 HP AFTER the 40 HP from the hit is added

This is correct-however you would’nt beable to do the -20 first as if you hit someone on 20hp or less you would die no matter what

That’s due to the cap for the Vampiric Deagle’s health regain being 100, and health boost hats existing. I would like to see it changed but eh.

*eharry

1 Like

Well it does heal you, but the problem is if your on 80 health it dosen’t change your health to 100.

1 Like

why not make it do 20 healing-20 damage-then 20 healing?
More complex but it should solve the issue with doing damage at 100 hp.

that would only work if you were on less than 81 health due to the 100 hp cap, so you wouldnt gain any life if you were on 85 for example.
if the deagle were to give you hp equal to difference if you were on higher than 80 hp, that would work.
or just remove the cap completely and watch as 2000hp vamp deag mains becomes a beautiful result

81+20=100(cap atm)
100-20=80
80+20=100?

1 Like
  1. or i wouldn’t heal to go up if you’d hit 100 is how it’s set up nvm
2 Likes