Vip+ (Really Shitty) Giveaway!

Whip is a human being

1 Like

CCX Wins lol

2 Likes

a big congratulations to our underdog winner!!

1 Like

I don’t know if this classes as a joke.
I thoroughly enjoy the 5 W’s, they are fantastic.
Firstly we have Who, used in a sentence it would be “Who touched Dakka in his no no square?”
Secondly we have What, used in a sentence it would be “What kind of sick fucking abomination birthed you Luke”
Thirdly we have a fan favourite, “Where is harry, seriously why is he never on, we need a person to look up to or someone we can actually ask for help.”
The fourth one is When, if this was used in a sentence it would be “When is perskule going to stop buying all the fucking gamblers, some other people want it you greedy whore.”
And finally we have the fifth one Why. used in a sentence it would be “Why the fuck would you ever give me 50k for the dual huge, its a horrible gun I despise that gun with my whole being”

Thank you for listening to me talk about the 5 W’s.

6 Likes

Now reading all the other ones, I feel sad, I wasted my time on this, I am sickened by my own disability to read a few words above to learn that its already over

3 Likes

I still really love the 5 W’s so im glad I got to talk about them

3 Likes

Tbh the best joke was

Cause that implies people look up to Harry xD

3 Likes

You mean you don’t follow the great Scientology branch called Harryism?

1 Like

ccx loses you get the win on effort

QUACK!?

2 Likes

quonck ???

1 Like

I just want to thank my family who were there to support me and my great friend Erwin who pushed me to great heights!

3 Likes

Do I actually win vip+? cause god fucking knows I need it, I need to name around 200 guns

2 Likes

oh yeah i forgot about that bit, will purchase when i get home which will be a couple of hours at the most

Much appreciated Lucifer of the Seven deadly sins

1 Like

just use a duck thats playing music lol

or maybe if there werent some staff making fun in my application
maybe like this one???
https://harry.gg/forums/t/staffapplication/5429/10?u=harrytheturtle

soo bcs the link is private for staff here we go

BTW This came out of CCX9010’s mouth in my application…

1 Like

rolls eyes

No one outside staff team will be able to see that link

2 Likes

why not? are you hiding your personality as duck XD

1 Like

because the PM is private.

Post the link of the video instead lmao

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.