HarrysMod

Vote for MAYBE minecraft server

plez vote

Basis - a minecraft server where the world is a limited map but a recreation of the world we live in (similar to SMPEarth)
I give you flans mod and traincraft to go ham and train it up

Its traincraft

Vote

• Peacefull with scrap rewards on full train lines
  • PVP orientated world at war
  • No, this server sucks ass

0 voters

4 Likes

What version? THIS IS A BIG DEAL IF ITS PVP

2 Likes

I WANT WAR, NO MINI-MAP, RANDOM SPAWNS, LIMITED WORLD SIZE/BORDER, PVP, FIRST TO HOLD THE DRAGON EGG FOR A WEEK WINS 100K SCRAP.

Doesnt have to be a week but a decent time, you can hold the egg in groups so it is easier to defend but then have to split scrap and the large amount of scrap encourages betrayal to mix things up.

Also the egg would have to be acquired through the dragon as usual which then would encourage a speed run to beat the end.

5 Likes

i want to wage war against the argentinians

4 Likes

pvp just sounds like tons of offline raiding tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Not if the server was turned off during the night hours, like terraria was. That would limit offline raiding.

1 Like

Also add a gun mod, so we can shoot each other on the trains we build

1 Like

But then you’re fucking over people in different time zones

1 Like

Meh, only Americans.

3 Likes

Heh fuck them amirite lmao

2 Likes

Also not really, as they could steal stuff to catch up, you could go from zero to nothing and visa versa. Also the idea of holding the egg for a week wouldnt limit americans, hide egg leave for a week = win. There would have to be some rules like the egg could not directly be covered and must be in your base. That could be worked out if the idea goes through. Like it could be a rule, that you would have to reveal a range of cordinates it could be in and on the last day decrease that range.

1 Like

I vote for pure anarchy, like griefing and all, but on a limited area. Not strongly so bases can still be hidden, but not infinite so there are no bases at like 1mil. Just a good size so bases are hidden, but not impossible to find

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

Pretty sure it would be judt like 2-3 ppl max in that area

2 Likes

Make it, its the weekend soon

1 Like

Dont allow griefing. If you do please make a limit. I dont want to log in and see that my base has been wiped and lava is every where.

1 Like

so original minecraft server? aj clan dominate? ok
i want this yes.

2 Likes

WHAT VERSION IS THE SERVER THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR PVP AND WE WILL GO ON STRIKE IF ABOVE 1.8 !!!111!!!1111 VERY MAD …
Yes please let it be a normal 1.8 server or 1.7.10 cuz of mods

2 Likes

So you’ll have to hide it
The thing is that hacks aint allowed so an underground base should be save

1 Like

Concluded, specific rule sets are being worked on and things are being worked out