Votekick suggestion

how about we make it that if a person gets votekicked 3 times they get a ban of say an hour or so, i think it would be good because sure votekick is good for members to have a slight chance of getting rid of an rdmer when there is one but when that rdmer gets votekicked he/she/it will probably just join back and ruin everybodies time once again if we implement this it should help stopping that from happening. whats your opinion on this guys?

2 Likes

Sounds nice, maybe works.

1 Like

Problem: a lot of people abuse vote kick which will lead to a person getting banned because some degenerates find vote kicking for no reason funny

1 Like

We-eeee are never ever ever adding this.

2 Likes

aye ya listen here boyo

1 Like

Could work, would prefer that once you get votekicked once, there’s a timer of like 10 mins or so before you can join again. But still, people do abuse it. Would get lots of ppl banned for doing nothing.

I hear this alot about people abusing votekick but I don’t see this happening. I think the main reason people spam votekick is because it doesn’t have much force behind it. If in game a votekick is set against someone people will only vote yes if they want to kick the person. If the person who set the votekick was joking they can just say no when prompted to make a final decision . Again I hardly ever see people spamming votekick

i dont know its just an idea im tossing out, could be edited obviously into something better, i just think its a good way to stop people complaining about lack off active staff and give members more power.

Give it to trust level 3 members like me :sunglasses:

don’t mind me just lvling up my account

stop bumping old posts poo head

2 Likes