Why Don't The People Have A Voice?

@Such_Meme_Many_Skill

6 Likes

Is%20Gud

1 Like

So you want me to apologise for things which aren’t even highlighted. You can’t give me one situation where I’ve abused anyone. I can’t apologise for things I’m not even made aware of, surely that’s obvious. Quite frankly I’d expect some more professionalism from an experienced member of staff rather than throwing insults around like they’re going out of fashion.

Heheheheheheheheheh thank you guys

2 Likes

For people who don’t like to read, Luke said:

Waa goo goo ga ga, Me baby, I got demoted from a server, that I can still play on, waa waaa goo goo ga ga.

And everyones response was:

22 Likes

I don’t understand why people think we are gonna ban them for having an opinion.

Most of the great ideas and suggestions have come from complaints/comments from the player base. I have no intention of banning you for having said opinion. I do disagree with it, however.

6 Likes

Is that an opinion? Banned. Sorry duckman.

3 Likes

rolls eyes

2 Likes

Lets settle the shitposts down lads

Hey so this is locked temporarily whist a couple other staff make responses. After there are up, I’ll unlock the post but please keep shitposting to a minimum.

3 Likes

How many times were you told and/or asked to tone down the attitude, arrogance, cockiness, etc? I know I told/asked you many times myself. You never listened. You just got worse with it. Look at how you’ve acted since being demoted. Many cases of continued arrogance and cockiness. We told you many times what to do. You ignored all of it. Honestly I don’t really know what to say.

You have this made-up narrative of day players hating night players, which is blatantly false. You have this strange idea that the staff just sit back and hide things for the fun of it, which again is false but sure, go ahead and throw accusations at us. This “untouchable” thing is quite interesting, I must say. Just because you don’t see what happens, doesn’t mean we don’t do anything. You witnessed Euan getting demoted, so I don’t know where you’re getting this idea from.

Honestly I’m just disappointed. Both in your lack of paragraphs and by your inability to listen to advice. I’m done here.

8 Likes

Inserts Dissects this pile of crap

Yes that’s how it works. people have an issue and its upto The person who promoted you to make the decision
CCX9010 Is FULLY responsible for your promotion its up to him and HIM alone to choose if your a good helper. Now for this point to work the one thing we need to understand is We don’t need to show you who complained about you and the proof CCX has. If you read the helper Read me you would understand this point

Hello, good job on becoming a helper! You have been selected by a staff member to be a trusted individual who helps with the server when no staff are online.
As well as If you abuse your power, break the rules or don’t follow the guidelines, you’ll be removed from helper straight away. This role is flexible and you are replaceable.

CCX9010 Is responsible for you and he is the one who fully decides. This is how It works.
If you read what he told you in the beginning he would of promoted you back if you calmed down and changed your demeanor. But this just shows how much of a self absorbed idiot you are.

As my point is clear at the top. this again is useless here. CCX9010 made the decision and you don’t need to know who complained. If you think CCX9010 Is lying then your clearly so self absorbed that you think your perfect. But this ENTIRE FUCKING THREAD PROVES IT, Look at how many people approve of the memes shit talking you. not to mention how you talked to everyone around you and how to acted In the demote. Everyone here isn’t banding with you. They are banding against you.

This again is the same iterated point again. Why do you need to find out who complained? Do you need to? If you read my argument you don’t need to. The Full community Does have a right to say if there is an issue but has there been any complaints made by you UNTILL this point. NO. I haven’t seen any reports of staff being fully abusive or calls for demotes. Proving this point wrong as the community are happy with staff Apart from one little snowflake Who is having a hissy fit as the staff who decided to demoted you.
Also - You’re still a player. Don’t forget to have fun. If you don’t want to be dealing with reports or RDM right now you don’t have to.
Staff have lives too. Of course they come on, they want to play. And the point again if you had an issue you would of made an report and brought it up but here you are throwing shit to push your flawed point. There is a system in place to handle this and Euan was demoted for his shit.
But you didn’t use it for anyone else.

Euan was demoted. we are very touchable. that’s why we have community managers to manage the server. Harry isn’t good at it but you be damn sure CCX9010 Was the one carrying this server. He got me and other staff promoted. He nagged harry to create the Helper system. which he choose you to become
Finally again same iterated point. Its upto CCX, he promoted you

So to Sum it up

1. CCX9010 Is in charge of you and decides to promote and demote you, you are expendable and can be chosen at will. He is very trust worthy in how he acts and has proven again and again he knows what he is doing. He fought for this server.
  2. He decided that you needed to take a chill pill and calm down and reconsider how you handle yourself
  3. You didn’t change abit and proved he was right to demote you cause you acted like an self absorbed brat.
  4. You dragged up unnecessary points and did not do the things you complained about when systems are in place. Euan was demoted. there is a way to complain about issues.
  5. you cause this issue and now you still act entitled.

Maybe you will change and become better. I don’t think so/

6 Likes

Whoops my bad

you utter penis

1 Like

For the record please keep the shitposting to the minimun

3 Likes

Hm i-i agree

1 Like

Gotta love being insulted repeatedly. Again, professionalism would be much appreciated.

If you are refering to me, im talking to CCX, not you. You have got 2 lovely replies from Raptor and Insert that you have dodged it seems.

7 Likes