Why Don't The People Have A Voice?

Whoops my bad

you utter penis

1 Like

For the record please keep the shitposting to the minimun

3 Likes

Hm i-i agree

1 Like

Gotta love being insulted repeatedly. Again, professionalism would be much appreciated.

If you are refering to me, im talking to CCX, not you. You have got 2 lovely replies from Raptor and Insert that you have dodged it seems.

7 Likes

after the way you act you expect to be treated proffesionally? lmao keep dreaming

5 Likes

You insulted the staff in the discord, and thats professional?
Okey Dokei
noun
Also:
noun: professional ; plural noun: professionals

a person engaged or qualified in a profession.

“professionals such as lawyers and surveyors”

synonyms: white-collar worker, professional worker, office worker

“affluent young professionals”
Ok, ducks.

3 Likes

2 edits? thats a yikes from me

3 Likes

I do business and he did not act professional in a working environment, ive gotta agree with aj

3 Likes

Well that was an interesting read

4 Likes

demote’nt him

2 Likes

I made my opinion known to you when you invited me to join your discord which was created completely and utterly on account of your hatred-fueled bender of political scandal rhetoric and idiocy, but seeing as there’s a full blown topic about this, whereby you’ve spouted forth lies for the sake of it, I can delve a little more into my thoughts (and the process behind them).

Firstly, the fact that the initial post isn’t broken up into paragraphs should be sufficient reason for a permanent ban, but I digress.

Secondly, you make reference to “abuse” being the original issue for your removal. Quite aside from the fact that CCX has made clear that this is an egregious fabrication — which simply goes on to show that you are self-centered and a psychopath — I have witnessed a number of issues with the decision making in your peace-keeping on the server, not least of all your lack of ability/volition/competency in reviewing any evidence given to you, and you make a judgement call purely on the statements within reports, even when I’ve made it clear to you on several occasions that your assessment is off-the-wall fucked.

It also wasn’t that long ago that I had to report you (February 12) where you admitted to being a traitor in chat, got killed by me, then slayed me for Traitor RDM. This is what I would consider to be textbook abuse. Though, as already stated:

Moving onto your gripe with the revealing of complaints. This is a really straightforward issue that really shouldn’t need spelled out, but seeing as you’re pushing forth the #FreeTheWaffles (typically reserved for people who are banned) #ForThePeople (where #ForThePerson would be more appropriate), I’ll go you the courtesy.

Those who complain of broad, far-reaching instances of members of Management/Staff/Helper Teams or any other applicable category of role, reserve the right to be anonymous for the sake of avoiding harassment or abuse from the person who they have reported. By clearly indicating to you each and every incident, that anonymity is gone. #NotRocketScience.

The rest of your argument is complete Waffling (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) so I won’t delve into it, but the summary is this:

• You’re your own worst enemy;
  • this idiocy will do you no favors; and
  • nobody is interested in your salt-ridden discord server.

Good day sir.

13 Likes

Waffle, when I first heard about this I supported you because I knew very little of this, but now I’ve seen the stuff that’s been proven, you’re in the wrong, I cant comment on bad things you did as I haven’t seen them, but you seemed like a nice guy, but then, I didn’t see you much, with this situation you’ve completely change my opinion, especially with the way you’ve handled it. So just calm, take a chill pill, and enjoy playing on the server

3 Likes

For me who is just coming on once a month and sometimes reads forums it is kind of obvious why just reading this thred. Everytime someone tries to tell u why und what u did wrong (being toxic… and not backing down) you just replied with more toxicity. I can’t comment about u in the server I kinda was never on.

2 Likes

The fact that so many books still name the Beatles as “the greatest or most significant or most influential” rock band ever only tells you how far rock music still is from becoming a serious art. Jazz critics have long recognized that the greatest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most famous or richest or best sellers of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by commercial success. The Beatles sold more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the rock music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that the Beatles did anything worthy of being saved. In a sense, the Beatles are emblematic of the status of rock criticism as a whole: too much attention paid to commercial phenomena (be it grunge or U2) and too little to the merits of real musicians. If somebody composes the most divine music but no major label picks him up and sells him around the world, a lot of rock critics will ignore him. If a major label picks up a musician who is as stereotyped as can be but launches her or him worldwide, your average critic will waste rivers of ink on her or him. This is the sad status of rock criticism: rock critics are basically publicists working for major labels, distributors and record stores. They simply highlight what product the music business wants to make money from.

Hopefully, one not-too-distant day, there will be a clear demarcation between a great musician like Tim Buckley, who never sold much, and commercial products like the Beatles. At such a time, rock critics will study their rock history and understand which artists accomplished which musical feat, and which simply exploited it commercially.

Beatles’ “Aryan” music removed any trace of black music from rock and roll. It replaced syncopated African rhythm with linear Western melody, and lusty negro attitudes with cute white-kid smiles.

Contemporary musicians never spoke highly of the Beatles, and for good reason. They could never figure out why the Beatles’ songs should be regarded more highly than their own. They knew that the Beatles were simply lucky to become a folk phenomenon (thanks to “Beatlemania”, which had nothing to do with their musical merits). That phenomenon kept alive interest in their (mediocre) musical endeavours to this day. Nothing else grants the Beatles more attention than, say, the Kinks or the Rolling Stones. There was nothing intrinsically better in the Beatles’ music. Ray Davies of the Kinks was certainly a far better songwriter than Lennon & McCartney. The Stones were certainly much more skilled musicians than the ‘Fab Four’. And Pete Townshend was a far more accomplished composer, capable of entire operas such as “Tommy” and “Quadrophenia”; not to mention the far greater British musicians who followed them in subsequent decades or the US musicians themselves who initially spearheaded what the Beatles merely later repackaged to the masses.

The Beatles sold a lot of records not because they were the greatest musicians but simply because their music was easy to sell to the masses: it had no difficult content, it had no technical innovations, it had no creative depth. They wrote a bunch of catchy 3-minute ditties and they were photogenic. If somebody had not invented “Beatlemania” in 1963, you would not have wasted five minutes of your time reading these pages about such a trivial band.

14 Likes

If we can’t shit post you can’t fatty

4 Likes