Why Don't The People Have A Voice?

4 Likes

I even believed in you so much that I added the #freethewaffle as part of my discord. But when I actually learnt about what happened rather than what I heard over my dodgy sound during the middle of a game where I was half afk, I realised that you were being a cretin. I removed my rubbish thing as soon as humanly possibly when I realised, so pls be calm, accept the loss and get on with life. Is only game, why you heff to be mad?

6 Likes

i feel if dakka isnt on your side, something is probably wrong. mainly because dakka actually seems to be a good person.

5 Likes

Meme

Shittymeme

7 Likes

Why do you have to be this way

3 Likes

I liked this meme Before you used it to bamboozle MooshyMoo

2 Likes

I’m not reading this. It’s a game.
Don’t like it? Go outside and play.

5 Likes

I can see most people want me gone, I’ve tried to remain as transparent as possible but clearly it’s not enough. If you see me online feel free to throw insults at me, I won’t stop you or respond, best way to leave it I guess.

Transparent

4 Likes

3 Likes

This whole thing just seems a bit pointless. I understand that you may feel thst your demotion was pure injustice. However, whether it was or wasn’t, it has been made quite clear that you arent going to get promoted again in the foreseeable future. So what are you hoping to accomplish? Rile up some staff, and get more people to dislike you?

I personally don’t know why you were demoted as, while I didn’t play with you much, you always seemed like a decent guy to me. However, I feel like even you yourself don’t quite know what you are aiming for with this whole thing. No matter how many people you get on your side, you can’t force the staff to make you helper again. I certainly feel that it would be much easier to move on. As I said, I can understand your frustration and how you feel like your demotion may have been without any meaning as you say you are being kept from the details, but, as many people have said, it was CCX who promoted you and therefore CCX who could demote you if he felt it was needed, which he obviously did. And while he may be a bit of a cunt, I doubt he would do so without reason.

Or maybe I’m just some awootism alt who doesn’t know shit.

4 Likes

Excuse me what the fuck

6 Likes

Go back to bed it’s too early.

3 Likes

Topic TL;DR

Chat shit get banged.

1 Like

I’ve opted to return to my murder/prop hunt roots though I will probably continue the practice of TTT elsewhere just to keep improving ability-wise. With that being said, I’ll probably visit those who have supported me occasionally every now and then. Peace out my dudes! :slight_smile:

you are cunt yes yes

2 Likes

1 Like

Who is Euan and why did he get demoted from staff?

Euan was just prettymuch inactive and was an arsehole every time he came on, hence why he had to go. Unsurprisingly he hasn’t been seen since.

Euan wasn’t bad tbf, i mean he had power longer than you, yikes

1 Like