Your evidence is bogus

Your evidence is not evidence but hey apparently you’re all silver elites or some shit so any skill is definite hacks. im still standing by my claim though. The timestamps you provide show me looking at players and apparently thats enough to call for a ban. But hey i can’t prove myself and show that i actually don’t hack because i know how to play the game i have to have some sociopathic scotsman act like he knows whats best. @Paddy

Paddy you switch spec right after i one shot you and you find any tiny piece of evidence to ban me because you’re a salty cunt. your accusations are based entirely off of assumption. at least show me some better time stamps lol

Why exactly did u just make an alt may I ask?

Did u get a forum ban by any chance?

Paddy has spoken, cease your fagotry

keep going for a fourm ban

can one admin be mature about this and speak with me on steam i am genuinely innocent why would i spend this much time fighting if i wasnt for fuck sakes i wouldnt go through the effort of making 3 alt accounts if i didn’t give a shit and was a hacker

apparently since you all worship paddys ballbag he is all knowing therefore never wrong so i cant even defend myself

1 Like

except im innocent dude what’s so hard to understand

1 Like

i approve of the downs memes but seriously im innocent like that video shows nothing

@Countdown shots fired

cmon guys i thought you were a really cool vanilla server i seriously wasnt hacking the timestamps you give aren’t definite this is fucking ridiculous just because i flick to someone doesn’t mean i hack it means i can actually aim properly. the part where i look “through walls” was looking directly at the guy in the tunnel

Bye bye!

so let me see if I got this right, you made 3 accounts and 3 different posts in which you did the following; claimed your innocence, insulted the helper that gathered the evidence, insulted the staff team that have stated multiple times that you’re not getting unbanned, cried about paddy being salty while you’re being salty while repeating the idea that you’re so good at gmod and CS GO that you can flick to a different place on the map where there is someone without anyway of you knowing he’s there? Am I missing anything? Did your spider-sense tingle or do you have ‘radar’ too?

except if you use your fucking eyes you can see i was looking at the guy in tunnel. Maybe im insulting you guys because you’re not taking my LEGITIMATE APPEAL seriously