-++=0's ban appeal

Person who banned you: W.FOSTER [GB]
Reason for BAN: Mass RDM
Time of ban: 3/3/2018 time idk
Screenshot of ban message: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1318826504
name:-++=0
SteamID:76561198180616467
Reason for appeal: I was recently banned for 2 kills over the course of 2 rounds which were not connected. What happened was, a player named Agjustone called a KOS on me while i was on the gambling tab he then killed me. I asked why he did this. he said he was testing his binds. I reported him, but there were no admins on so i let it off. Second time I accidentally threw an incen right after round start. I told everyone to stay away from that. Ajgustone ran right into it, stayed in there to die and called KOS on me. Another player, Doppel took it on himself to do the KOS. Whether they are friends is unknown to me. I said “I will kos you next round” to nobody. Ajgustone, taking that as a threat, started copypasting the text. I memed and said “xD you will get owned so hard!”. I killed him once, since there were no admins to slay or give reports. He then took it as me being salty and called KOS on me in future round but pulled them off, doing this multiple times. Doppel joined in with it. Doppel then shot randomly at nothing, but it was near my player’s head, so I shot him. Admin came right after, and with no context whatsoever banned me for 2 kills when he could have slayed me for 2 kills. Also, I can’t believe people get away with this when admins are offline. like wtf. i just donated to the server because it’s a nice server to play in.I didnt care when they call kos on people multiple times, bring the whole server to playerblock me and other cancerous crap, but kosing me on my T round and when i was gambling because no admin is on? I literally only said “xD” and “I will kos you” as a meme. like wtf? the harrysmod community is great, but if there are people running around harassing other players so they can get a few kills when admins are offline is just bad to the community.

2 Likes

That’s funny you got salty because you got killed when you was a t then you started getting salty at ‘ogar’ and aj for killing you and kosing then the round following you rdmed them both then the following 2 rounds you rdmed me, foster came on saw the logs and banned you, and plus if you wasn’t bothered about be banned dont keep putting in chat ‘DEAD -++=0: xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDxDDDDD’ and ‘DEAD -++=0:xDDDDDDDDDDDDDd, you got owned!! xDDDDD’ don’t rdm then gloat about it then cry when banned

wasnt salty bro
 judging from both of your actions, it seems you two were the salty ones. i didnt know you can be justified for rdming someone who didnt do anything. i was joking around but you two lolcows thought i was serious. thing is, why do i get banned for 1 reasonable kill when that guy gets away with more rdm than me and false kos when admins are offline? checking logs huh? at most i deserve is 2 slays. what i put in chat doesnt matter lol, but you two seemed to fall for the bait and chatspammed. also i only rdmed you and “aj”. dont go around twisting stories.

you where also spamming chat

as you where lvl 1 i just presumed you where a mass rdmer so i permabanned you. as you have made a unban request ill down the ban to a week.

why 1 week? also there is a gag command. why didnt i get 2 slays and a gag? “AJ” and doppel were chat spamming too. They dont get banned for a week? i even donated to the server. Why is killing 1 person for almost killing me “presumed” as mass rdm?

he didnt. i checked logs befor i banned

just sounds like a normal day with doppel and aj :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

i said he shot near my head. even then, that’s only good for 1 slay. also, you literally instabanned me for 1 kill? logcheck or not that’s unfair even if my kos for t baiting is unreasonable.

to be honest the punishment was not right for the situation. but as you where a lvl 1 with a incomprehensible name. i presumed. that’s why ill down the time you are banned for.

also change your name to something readable you piece of shit

1 Like

to be honest having a name like yours is agents the rules of the sever as well

from the rules

okay, but why is a 1 week ban necessary? why not just a kick or a private message to change my name? plus i played on the server last night with the same name. no one said anything about it and people just kept calling me dash or plus

green3 :ok_hand: didnt know im the “piece of shit” here

yes
fuck you

1 Like

wtf what did i do to you? you just come in here and why are you suddenly so toxic?

he wasn’t talking to you. Don’t really know why you’re even mentioning you donated, doesn’t mean a damn thing. Next time if something happens, you can always contact staff on discord, or just make a report here on the forums.

foster said himself im “level 1” (im level 17) and because of that i have no regard for the server. im just proving that i wouldnt just blatantly mass rdm

ok, but what about now? im still banned for 1 week for “mass rdm” of 1 player