A way to make HarrysMod a bit less dull/repetitive

So I find that sometimes the server can get a bit dull as every single round seems the same and you feel like you last T Round was in forever. Recently I played on another server(only because no one was on HarrysMod) and on the last round of each map the rules would be different (I don’t know how to name it). Examples of these rounds would be:
Deagle headshot only
Deathmatch
1/2 the players Vs the other 1/2

We don’t have to do the exact same as them as we could think up of our own rounds. A couple I’ve already thought up of it knife battles, silenced pistol only(everyone’s favourite weapon :wink: ) or jetpacks with shotguns(yes it’s cancerous)
I know people will consider this “copying” but I think it would be a good way to spice things up a bit. Feel free to tell me my idea sucks but at least explain why.

1 Like

So lemme sum up the long comment

Event rounds in which special things happen
like everyone has 50% speed boost
or you can only kill people with a degle headshot and your secondary has been replaced for a deagle
or half the players vs the other half
and much more you can think of yourself

while it may make some rounds more enjoyable this is completely ripping of Moat of all servers
though if you make it original is it really ripping off ;3

I’d love a mode where you would place one person as the bezerker, and he would go against everyone with a varying amount of health on how many people are on the server, low speed, a extremly overpowered huge, and would constantly fire CONTSTANTLY, cannot stop it. Another one: a round where everyone would be teleported to a cliff, with a newton launcher, and i think you can guess the rest. Or everyone is half the size, but their heads stay the same. Just a few ideas that could be built upon, and the round with the silenced pistol could be 008, just an idea

1 Like