Ajgunstone Cry? Ajgunstone Exposed?

Oh no! A staff report in disguise as a shitpost so that it can be made public!

For the absolute avoidance of doubt, a number of issues should be cleared up in this particular incident, as Mr. Ajgunstone hasn’t been totally honest. :sob:

Chapter Issue Description
1 Video incomplete The video provided by our good friend Ajgunstone is incomplete and does not show a number of facts, which will be detailed below.
1 Killing on location! Ajgunstone was downstairs when I shot Picksiesox and was not in fact a witness of the murder. He therefor is in violation of 2.2.2.2 - Invalid KOS Reasons of the Official Rules 3.0! Many problems!
1/2 Un-ID’d body When Ajgunstone makes reference to an “Un-ID’d body”, he is telling little fibbs, because he wasn’t the one to ID the body! It was in fact Enretarded Coder who ID’d the body. He therefor is in violation of 1.5.3 - Lying in Reports of the Official Rules 3.0! Many problems!
1 Enretarded Coder As shown in the video published by Ajgunstone, Enretarded Coder was upstairs as well as me when Picksiesox died. As such, it could equally have been Enretarded Coder who show her, but Ajgunstone deliberately made a point of targetting me instead of Enretarded Coder! He therefor is in violation of 2.2.2.2 - Invalid KOS Reasons of the Official Rules 3.0 AGAIN! Many problems!
3 Confusion The point that Picksiesox makes in this video (in which the sound quality is poor, I hope Ajgunstone fixes this in his upcoming epic content, also I’m subscribing :slight_smile:) is valid. However, within the context of this incident it’s irrelevant given that this defense is debunked from the above points! This second video also shows that rather than using !p to discuss the report, Ajgunstone @'d all of the online staff in quick succession! He therefor is in violation of 1.4.3 - Spam of the Official Rules 3.0! Many problems!
4 Circumvention Ajgunstone has admitted to circumventing punishment for comitting Traitor RDM! He is therefor not guilty of any rulebreaking because this isn’t listed in the Official Rules 3.0! Zero problems!

I think I’ve covered everything here. Many thankoids in progress.

Paddyzinga.

3 Likes