Ban Appeal - Awootism

June 20th 2018
Person who banned me - ManeGunner6
Reason for ban - Being a major cunt
Time of the ban - 20:40 (8:40 for the uneducated folk)
Screenshot of ban - https://imgur.com/a/NuwZgqK
Name - Awootism
Steam Profile - https://steamcommunity.com/id/slipperysneke
Steam ID - STEAM_1:0:187013243

I believe this ban is unjust as there is not a rule against free speech. There is also not a rule for having my name set as my paypal. I was never planning on asking people for money. Then, ManeGunner6 and CCX9010 tell me and COMMAND ME to change my name which i did but they never said what i could and couldn’t change it to so i changed it to ‘Fuck ManeGunner6 and CCX9010’ which is my personal opinion but apparently those are banned on the server.

2 Likes

reading and spelling age of 7

3 Likes

Yeah but there is a reason you got banned from claret silly dumb. and now harrys mod.

1 Like

You messed with the bull, ya got the horns.
Wait it out and stop being a lil’ bitch.

4 Likes

For a staff member, you are really quite kind and mature

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

2 Likes

Not to be mean but i think that was sarcasm if im not wrong if i am then lol end me

2 Likes

I wasn’t even there. I asked you to change your name (in discord general chat):

‘Just change it
please’

That’s it.

2 Likes

If you weren’t there, then why get involved

1 Like

its there fucking steam name you dont get to choose someones profile details. Stop being a fucking autistic mongo, you do not need to flex gmod power you utter spastic.

2 Likes

Thank you Dozen bb xx

Again, I wasn’t even there. I also don’t know what you have to do with this?

I told him to ban you for a day, grow up and sit it out.

4 Likes

fosters good call

because of personal opinions and things that i can do because they aren’t in the rules?

if this helps at all

3 Likes

You can take forth the argument that the rules don’t explicitly stipulate the offence committed in this case, but you were approached by an administrator and elected (like a belligerent fool) not to take adherence to their feedback. At that point, you are in complete violation of rule 1.3:

The whole “free speech” malarkey you’ve spouted in your original post doesn’t wash here. By being a member of this community, you subscribe to the consensus, rules and regulations of the aforementioned community. One of the most common and immediate consequences of this is that your all-out free speech is quashed. You’re on a TTT gaming server. You’re not a martyr for free speech.

I need also emphasize that it’s 24 hours? 86,400 seconds if it’s going in too slowly for you, so perhaps you can count them off more rapidly. Alternatively, play another game and sulk. You’ll find it highly difficult to find somebody who cares I’m afraid.

All the best madam. x

10 Likes

well said.

I was actually my there so, I mean it’s clear cut. It’s a steam name why are all the staff so petty now. All of you act like complete wetties and just alan down the ban hammer on anyone you don’t like. Paddy you talk about being respectful but all anyone does is fucking pick on awootism. He can be annoying but everyone is just a dick to him for no reason.

1 Like

Thank you Dozen. Although I can be annoying, there isn’t any need to personally target me and be an arsehole, i mean, i was being made fun of, once again, for my irl name, which i cant change.

1 Like