Ban Appeal - Awootism

I wasn’t even there. I asked you to change your name (in discord general chat):

‘Just change it
please’

That’s it.

2 Likes

If you weren’t there, then why get involved

1 Like

its there fucking steam name you dont get to choose someones profile details. Stop being a fucking autistic mongo, you do not need to flex gmod power you utter spastic.

2 Likes

Thank you Dozen bb xx

Again, I wasn’t even there. I also don’t know what you have to do with this?

I told him to ban you for a day, grow up and sit it out.

4 Likes

fosters good call

because of personal opinions and things that i can do because they aren’t in the rules?

if this helps at all

3 Likes

You can take forth the argument that the rules don’t explicitly stipulate the offence committed in this case, but you were approached by an administrator and elected (like a belligerent fool) not to take adherence to their feedback. At that point, you are in complete violation of rule 1.3:

The whole “free speech” malarkey you’ve spouted in your original post doesn’t wash here. By being a member of this community, you subscribe to the consensus, rules and regulations of the aforementioned community. One of the most common and immediate consequences of this is that your all-out free speech is quashed. You’re on a TTT gaming server. You’re not a martyr for free speech.

I need also emphasize that it’s 24 hours? 86,400 seconds if it’s going in too slowly for you, so perhaps you can count them off more rapidly. Alternatively, play another game and sulk. You’ll find it highly difficult to find somebody who cares I’m afraid.

All the best madam. x

10 Likes

well said.

I was actually my there so, I mean it’s clear cut. It’s a steam name why are all the staff so petty now. All of you act like complete wetties and just alan down the ban hammer on anyone you don’t like. Paddy you talk about being respectful but all anyone does is fucking pick on awootism. He can be annoying but everyone is just a dick to him for no reason.

1 Like

Thank you Dozen. Although I can be annoying, there isn’t any need to personally target me and be an arsehole, i mean, i was being made fun of, once again, for my irl name, which i cant change.

1 Like

Your presence does not make any given incident black and white. To say otherwise is self-glorifying by way of outrageous tinted-glasses syndrome and doesn’t do you any favors.

Grammar aside, I’ve already explained to you why a steam name — both in terms of the misconduct illustrated, as well as the nature of TTT — is an important aspect of a community member. To state that because it stems from the valve platform rather than the Harry’s mod doesn’t make your efforts any less of a non-argument. It’s not petty, it’s stipulated in the rules both in terms of remaining respectful, adhering to feedback of community staff members and allowing the game to be played in the spirit it should be approached with.

As already explained, Awootism was given clear and unambiguous warning prior to a ban being issued and rather than follow the instructions of staff (who were quite within their right to interject) changed his name to something that deliberately, maliciously and publicly sought to undermine the interjection of the staff. What makes this even more baffling was that the staff’s initial interaction with him was for his own benefit.

Good eye.

He set his name to something which was both silly and self-jeopardizing. Rather than change his name back to normal, he undermined the staff with a frankly abhorrent retort. That’s not being “fucking picked on”, that’s drawing needless and cretinous attention to yourself and being dealt with appropriately as a result. Granted you may well be talking about other incidents, but it’s not relevant to this incident and is thus not admissible to this conversation. If Awootism is subject to an issue, he has the report player system within the game and the process on the forum should is escalate to that point. You don’t save these allegations in the off-chance you’ll get banned so you can unload and deflect from your own wrongdoing.

See above.

See above.

See above.

Your real life name is not your paypal account, nor is your real life name defamatory slurs against admins.

4 Likes

lol you got cucked, silly ape.

1 Like

I mean, I dont know this guy that well, if at all. And I can see that just from his appeal, that he’s just a dick :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks man

1 Like

You really should read up what free speech means before using it as your reason. Here’s a quick lesson for you. Free speech gives you the right to express your thoughts, opinions or w/e. But it does NOT give you the right to harm others physicailly or mentally. And yeah, these 2 things will go in between eachothers, but people learn through their lives something called common sense, which anyone with a brain would understand. I guess this is probably why you got banned. Don’t treat others like shit. If you’re gonna treat them like shit, ofcourse they’re gonna treat you the same back. Idk if you were dropped or something or why this is so hard for you to understand, But get it into your stupid head or just get out, everyone’s better off without you making things worse than they already are.

Physially,
also im autistic so its all right for me to say these things

1 Like