Banned for aimbot (LOL)

Yeah i just buy VIP and i get treated like this… Paddy first gives me two auto slays for killing a KOSed finnish kid which i thought nothing of and then a few rounds after he fully bans me for aimbot. Now i have no idea how to disprove this other than by linking my main steam account where im global elite on csgo
https://steamcommunity.com/id/lelkek can u not be so quick on your judgements next time dude don’t put me off a server that i have enough respect for to spend money on.

@Paddy and probably @Kokichi_Ouma

1 Like

First of all, that’s not the account you were playing on so is strictly not relevant. THIS is the account you were playing on, which incidentally has some interesting VAC history.

Secondly, I don’t make quick judgements. I have video evidence that I will provide when I upload it. It’s fairly clear in my eyes.

And finally, your donating to a server or purchase of VIP perks do not make you more important than any other player.

I never said i was more important and i can prove it’s my account if you’d like. I’d personally love to see this video evidence tbh because i know for a fact im innocent. You’re basing this accusation off of vac history from multiple years ago?

I’m basing it off your lock-on (including to players through walls) that I recorded from spectator over the course of three rounds.

Dude im not hacking you seriously need to calm down why would i purchase vip and then start hacking that makes zero sense.

you have zero actual proof that im hacking.

I agree. It does make zero sense. What a crazy world we live in.

I’ll upload the video in due course for staff to review and make a final verdict.

if you’d like to discuss my 5k hours on csgo id gladly do so

Given this statement there is no further cause to spam the ban appeal. Many thanks.

may i have the link at least to this damning evidence?

When it is uploaded and reviewed by staff you’ll have the opportunity to review it for yourself. As I said already however, the final verdict will be that of @TTT-Staff. Not me and crucially not you.

Can you link the account you were banned on please with the steam id included

STEAM_0:0:65048789

Ok Thanks.Please wait patiently for the evidence to be uploaded then we can discuss

Alright if there’s anything that you’d like me to do lmk

People also see eachother through walls all the time in csgo majors

That literally means nothing to a ban on gmod lmao?

1 Like

Yeah but it means that his point is invalid because it happens alot more often than you’d think, just watch any competitive match with x rays on. I know what im talking about…

you’re completely wrong it means that since pros hack its normal, i think you’re missing the fact that you’re so retarded to hack on a gmod server and not expect to get banned because ‘pro’s hack’ actual yikes