Banned for multiple RDMs

Hi i got banned ago 10 minutes for no reson …:C
i want to have an unbann because i only get rdmed and rdm kosed and other stuff i got 3 times banned for no reason and now IM VERY ANGRY BECASUE I WANT AN UNBANN ALL BULLYING ME FOR NO RESON AND ALL HATE ME PLS DO SOMETHINK AND UNBANN ME PLS

INGAME >BcT<BlueSkyBoy04{Marvin}

First off, you need to calm down.
Secondly, I’ve seen the RDM reports against you - you were RDMing, revenge RDMing and false KOSing people over a period. EDIT: You were banned by meharryp

Let the person who banned you decide.

1 Like

Pls unbann me i lime that server so much i play lots of time on it and all bully me

imageimageimageimage

lol

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thunder stop reporting people on posts. Report them in game - we see it even if we are offline

1 Like

hes left the game

and there no staff on

Okay, get proof of what you are saying and PM @TTT-Staff. There is no point in posting on random posts begging for help.

1 Like

okay i would stop

hehe, I kosed him and the whole server went on a search for him on his last round, then BAM euan appears

they’re all well known and respected members of community, Keep the ban imo

if you want my opinion you deserve the ban
multiple rdms and false reports
while i myself has no problem with false kos’s other people take them seriously
in my opinion you dont deserve an unban

@thunder the reporting system works 24/7 even if there is a map change and no admins curretnly on
just report that person for every rdm against you and the staff will deal with it at a later time

2 Likes

This shit show of a “ban request” needs locked now. Funny as it is this isn’t what the forum needs.

We really dont need to keep this open.

gay… edited his post whilst tagging staff and notifying me