Bring back old mvp!

• BRING BACK OLD MVP
  • DON’T BRING BACK OLD MVP

0 voters

Why do you want it back?

Making scrap now is painfully slow, and that puts all of us 100k+ players at a huge advantage when it comes to trading, since we no longer have to try to make scrap compared to low levels who will now have lots of trouble making scrap

on my many low level alts, i’ve found that mvp boxes made up about 90% of the scrap income and with regularly getting mvp you can get a high amount of scrap and some good weapons fairly quickly

Well, I want it back because 5 items once a day is poo. ( Levelling up takes too long )
Old mvps would be epic, more so if multiple people could get them, but if this did happen the mvp could only include 2 items.

Or

First second and third mvps, 3 2 and 1 item in each >:) E

also, tryharding isnt even that bad

1 Like

the new ways of making scrap are also bad, imo. i dont want to have to do all this specific shit like get rightful kills with a spas 12 just to get a single lootbox which most likely contains about 100 scrap. the mission mode stuff as well was good as a sort of side thing but in my opinion doing all the random and highly specific tasks as a main way of making scrap isn’t very good either. i dont mean this as any sort of disrespect, but cmon i play on here to play the game not stack 5 props on my head or whatever

1 Like

sorry for ranting, just had to get my opinion out there

this should probably be taken with a grain of salt as well, seeing as im a massive tryhard

1 Like

We’re looking to make the quests better for gaining scrap, as it is a problem at the moment.

I understand the complaints, quest numbers are a bit dumb tbh for some of them. 20 DNA lmao. I do prefer the new quest system, we just need to fine tune the numbers.

I will say that we have no intention of over bringing back the old-style MVP, but we’ll be looking at more ways of getting scrap.

3 Likes

i think on this subject we should take some tips from moat. i know everyone thinks moat is bad, but to be so successful you have to get some things right. anyway, on moat, the quests rewards are actually worthwhile to get and the quests are longer so it’s more in the background - you can just play with one weapon all day and eventually you’ll get a reward that’s quite good. in my opinion, that’s the way quests should be.

1 Like

so for example it would be something like: 40 rightful kills with a shotgun gets you 5k scrap, buy body armor 10 times gets you 4k etc

2 Likes

5k would be kinda rediculous when literially pressing two buttons gives you about the same
10k maybe