Christmas Update Part 1

New stuff (Live on both servers right now!):

• Christmas presents are now spawning around every map! Find one and you’ll get a special Christmas gift added to your inventory.
  • Everything in the store is on sale until the end of December! Not bought VIP yet? Now is a great time!
  • Models can be mounted without forcing downloads on people, look out for cool new custom stuff in the future!
  • Optimisation- you should load into the game slightly faster than before and get 5-10 more FPS.

This is just the start of the Christmas patch though. There will be 2 more patches coming up, one on December 12th, and one on Christmas day. I’m not going to give away what they are just yet but I’m sure you’ll all like the upcoming patches.

Full changelog:

• Weapons:
    – Buffed decreased reload time modifier
    – AUG now has reload time buff correctly applied (this bug went unreported and undetected for 3 whole months which really shows how few people have a reload speed AUG)

• Mapvote:
    – Fixed a long standing bug where maps with no image would cause an error
    – It’s now more clear what RTV means and also more clear that a vote has passed
    – Reduced the minimum amount of votes to be 57.5% of the current player count rather than 65%

• Lootboxes
    – Optimised clientside code a lot
    – Lootboxes now support any range of values for drops rather than always 2 items

• Forumlink
    – Fixed people not getting the member PM after getting trust level 2
    – Fixed people getting a duplicate member PM when I was testing locally

• Resource:
    – GMA downloads are now supported allowing for models, fonts etc to be mounted without users having to download them when they join

• Store
    – Added sale support

• Christmas
    – Added Christmas present entity
    – Added Christmas gift inventory item
    – Part 2 stuff already added for a smooth rollout

11 Likes

I checked last night and they are.

sure they are :slight_smile:

20171201131541_1

hell yea

2 Likes

They’re like little gay lootboxes but with only one item

Harry I’ve never been more excited to play on this server. Just kidding. Gimme the update now

Aint seen this happen yet. Sounds like a cooooool update tho